Armie Hammer to Kiss Leonardo DiCaprio in 'J. Edgar'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer is in talks to star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's upcoming movie "J. Edgar", according to a U.S. report.
"Titanic" actor DiCaprio has signed up to play lead character J. Edgar Hoover in the biopic about the controversial former FBI director. According to EW.com, Hammer is now holding discussions to join the project as lawyer-turned-FBI agent Clyde Tolson, the man rumored to be Hoover's lover.
Eastwood will direct the project, which was written by "Milk" scriptwriter Dustin Lance Black. Filming is due to begin next year 11.
E! News who confirmed the casting said that there will be kissing scenes. "There is just smooching, no bedroom scenes," it quoted a source as saying.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie