Armie Hammer to Kiss Leonardo DiCaprio in 'J. Edgar'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer is in talks to star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's upcoming movie "J. Edgar", according to a U.S. report.
"Titanic" actor DiCaprio has signed up to play lead character J. Edgar Hoover in the biopic about the controversial former FBI director. According to EW.com, Hammer is now holding discussions to join the project as lawyer-turned-FBI agent Clyde Tolson, the man rumored to be Hoover's lover.
Eastwood will direct the project, which was written by "Milk" scriptwriter Dustin Lance Black. Filming is due to begin next year 11.
E! News who confirmed the casting said that there will be kissing scenes. "There is just smooching, no bedroom scenes," it quoted a source as saying.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video