Armie Hammer to Kiss Leonardo DiCaprio in 'J. Edgar'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer is in talks to star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's upcoming movie "J. Edgar", according to a U.S. report.
"Titanic" actor DiCaprio has signed up to play lead character J. Edgar Hoover in the biopic about the controversial former FBI director. According to EW.com, Hammer is now holding discussions to join the project as lawyer-turned-FBI agent Clyde Tolson, the man rumored to be Hoover's lover.
Eastwood will direct the project, which was written by "Milk" scriptwriter Dustin Lance Black. Filming is due to begin next year 11.
E! News who confirmed the casting said that there will be kissing scenes. "There is just smooching, no bedroom scenes," it quoted a source as saying.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding