Armie Hammer to Kiss Leonardo DiCaprio in 'J. Edgar'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer is in talks to star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's upcoming movie "J. Edgar", according to a U.S. report.
"Titanic" actor DiCaprio has signed up to play lead character J. Edgar Hoover in the biopic about the controversial former FBI director. According to EW.com, Hammer is now holding discussions to join the project as lawyer-turned-FBI agent Clyde Tolson, the man rumored to be Hoover's lover.
Eastwood will direct the project, which was written by "Milk" scriptwriter Dustin Lance Black. Filming is due to begin next year 11.
E! News who confirmed the casting said that there will be kissing scenes. "There is just smooching, no bedroom scenes," it quoted a source as saying.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival