Armie Hammer to Kiss Leonardo DiCaprio in 'J. Edgar'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer is in talks to star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's upcoming movie "J. Edgar", according to a U.S. report.
"Titanic" actor DiCaprio has signed up to play lead character J. Edgar Hoover in the biopic about the controversial former FBI director. According to EW.com, Hammer is now holding discussions to join the project as lawyer-turned-FBI agent Clyde Tolson, the man rumored to be Hoover's lover.
Eastwood will direct the project, which was written by "Milk" scriptwriter Dustin Lance Black. Filming is due to begin next year 11.
E! News who confirmed the casting said that there will be kissing scenes. "There is just smooching, no bedroom scenes," it quoted a source as saying.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal