Nick Cave Escaped Car Crash Uninjured
Rocker Nick Cave had a lucky escape on Tuesday, December 7 evening after he walked away unscathed from a car crash in Sussex, south England. The Australian star was driving his Jaguar with his twin sons as passengers when he smashed into a speed camera in Hove.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision and no one was harmed. A police spokesperson says, "The camera belongs to the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership, not the police, and the railings belong to the local highway authority. Both agencies were informed. Nobody has been arrested but police inquiries are continuing."
UK-based Cave is a legendary figure in Australian music - and his song, "O Children", features in the latest "Harry Potter" movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I".
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli