Nick Cave Escaped Car Crash Uninjured
Rocker Nick Cave had a lucky escape on Tuesday, December 7 evening after he walked away unscathed from a car crash in Sussex, south England. The Australian star was driving his Jaguar with his twin sons as passengers when he smashed into a speed camera in Hove.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision and no one was harmed. A police spokesperson says, "The camera belongs to the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership, not the police, and the railings belong to the local highway authority. Both agencies were informed. Nobody has been arrested but police inquiries are continuing."
UK-based Cave is a legendary figure in Australian music - and his song, "O Children", features in the latest "Harry Potter" movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I".
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'