Nick Cave Escaped Car Crash Uninjured
Rocker Nick Cave had a lucky escape on Tuesday, December 7 evening after he walked away unscathed from a car crash in Sussex, south England. The Australian star was driving his Jaguar with his twin sons as passengers when he smashed into a speed camera in Hove.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision and no one was harmed. A police spokesperson says, "The camera belongs to the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership, not the police, and the railings belong to the local highway authority. Both agencies were informed. Nobody has been arrested but police inquiries are continuing."
UK-based Cave is a legendary figure in Australian music - and his song, "O Children", features in the latest "Harry Potter" movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I".
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs