Nick Cave Escaped Car Crash Uninjured
Rocker Nick Cave had a lucky escape on Tuesday, December 7 evening after he walked away unscathed from a car crash in Sussex, south England. The Australian star was driving his Jaguar with his twin sons as passengers when he smashed into a speed camera in Hove.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision and no one was harmed. A police spokesperson says, "The camera belongs to the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership, not the police, and the railings belong to the local highway authority. Both agencies were informed. Nobody has been arrested but police inquiries are continuing."
UK-based Cave is a legendary figure in Australian music - and his song, "O Children", features in the latest "Harry Potter" movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris