Nick Cave Escaped Car Crash Uninjured
Rocker Nick Cave had a lucky escape on Tuesday, December 7 evening after he walked away unscathed from a car crash in Sussex, south England. The Australian star was driving his Jaguar with his twin sons as passengers when he smashed into a speed camera in Hove.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision and no one was harmed. A police spokesperson says, "The camera belongs to the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership, not the police, and the railings belong to the local highway authority. Both agencies were informed. Nobody has been arrested but police inquiries are continuing."
UK-based Cave is a legendary figure in Australian music - and his song, "O Children", features in the latest "Harry Potter" movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences