Adam Ant Plans Comeback Tour
Troubled pop star Adam Ant is bouncing back from his recent health woes - he's hitting the road for a series of concerts. The "Prince Charming" hitmaker, real name Stuart Goddard, was reportedly sectioned in May, just a week after he performed a shambolic, expletive-strewn show at a church in south England.
But the '80s new wave rocker has recovered from his recent setback and has announced two gigs in London later this month. He also plans to confirm more shows in the New Year, and has named his trek with a tongue-in-cheek reference to his troubles - it's called The Good, The Mad, and The Lovely World Tour.
Goddard has battled mental health issues for most of his life, and spent a year in psychiatric care following his arrest in 2002 after he wielded an imitation gun in a London pub.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour