Adam Ant Plans Comeback Tour
Troubled pop star Adam Ant is bouncing back from his recent health woes - he's hitting the road for a series of concerts. The "Prince Charming" hitmaker, real name Stuart Goddard, was reportedly sectioned in May, just a week after he performed a shambolic, expletive-strewn show at a church in south England.
But the '80s new wave rocker has recovered from his recent setback and has announced two gigs in London later this month. He also plans to confirm more shows in the New Year, and has named his trek with a tongue-in-cheek reference to his troubles - it's called The Good, The Mad, and The Lovely World Tour.
Goddard has battled mental health issues for most of his life, and spent a year in psychiatric care following his arrest in 2002 after he wielded an imitation gun in a London pub.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up