Adam Ant Plans Comeback Tour
Troubled pop star Adam Ant is bouncing back from his recent health woes - he's hitting the road for a series of concerts. The "Prince Charming" hitmaker, real name Stuart Goddard, was reportedly sectioned in May, just a week after he performed a shambolic, expletive-strewn show at a church in south England.
But the '80s new wave rocker has recovered from his recent setback and has announced two gigs in London later this month. He also plans to confirm more shows in the New Year, and has named his trek with a tongue-in-cheek reference to his troubles - it's called The Good, The Mad, and The Lovely World Tour.
Goddard has battled mental health issues for most of his life, and spent a year in psychiatric care following his arrest in 2002 after he wielded an imitation gun in a London pub.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'