Adam Ant Plans Comeback Tour
Troubled pop star Adam Ant is bouncing back from his recent health woes - he's hitting the road for a series of concerts. The "Prince Charming" hitmaker, real name Stuart Goddard, was reportedly sectioned in May, just a week after he performed a shambolic, expletive-strewn show at a church in south England.
But the '80s new wave rocker has recovered from his recent setback and has announced two gigs in London later this month. He also plans to confirm more shows in the New Year, and has named his trek with a tongue-in-cheek reference to his troubles - it's called The Good, The Mad, and The Lovely World Tour.
Goddard has battled mental health issues for most of his life, and spent a year in psychiatric care following his arrest in 2002 after he wielded an imitation gun in a London pub.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding