Busy Philipps' Romantic Vacation Turned Into Nightmare
Actress Busy Philipps' first romantic vacation away since becoming a mother turned into a nightmare when the secluded resort she was holidaying at with her husband was "terrorized" by a wild jaguar. The "Cougar Town" star welcomed baby girl Birdie with her screenwriter husband Marc Silverstein in 2008, but the couple has been so busy juggling parenthood with their respective careers, they had not found the time to go away by themselves.
So they arranged what they had hoped would be a relaxing break with friends last month - only to be scared out of their minds when the big cat was found prowling around the property. She says, "It's on a secluded island, in the jungle. You're like really cut off and your phone gets spotty reception. We were hiking up into the resort and I was like, I have a bad feeling about this, I just think something is gonna happen. And the resort was terrorised by a jaguar the weekend that we were there."
But the jaguar didn't frighten every guest at the resort. Philipps continues, "It's all open rooms and the jaguar had come down from the mountains and it was in my friend's room... So my friend switched rooms and this Australian couple stays there and the guy was super burly, covered in tattoos. The next morning he says, 'I chased a jaguar out of my room last night.' It jumped over their bed and he broke a bottle and chased after the jaguar."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen