Busy Philipps' Romantic Vacation Turned Into Nightmare
Actress Busy Philipps' first romantic vacation away since becoming a mother turned into a nightmare when the secluded resort she was holidaying at with her husband was "terrorized" by a wild jaguar. The "Cougar Town" star welcomed baby girl Birdie with her screenwriter husband Marc Silverstein in 2008, but the couple has been so busy juggling parenthood with their respective careers, they had not found the time to go away by themselves.
So they arranged what they had hoped would be a relaxing break with friends last month - only to be scared out of their minds when the big cat was found prowling around the property. She says, "It's on a secluded island, in the jungle. You're like really cut off and your phone gets spotty reception. We were hiking up into the resort and I was like, I have a bad feeling about this, I just think something is gonna happen. And the resort was terrorised by a jaguar the weekend that we were there."
But the jaguar didn't frighten every guest at the resort. Philipps continues, "It's all open rooms and the jaguar had come down from the mountains and it was in my friend's room... So my friend switched rooms and this Australian couple stays there and the guy was super burly, covered in tattoos. The next morning he says, 'I chased a jaguar out of my room last night.' It jumped over their bed and he broke a bottle and chased after the jaguar."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues