Busy Philipps' Romantic Vacation Turned Into Nightmare
Actress Busy Philipps' first romantic vacation away since becoming a mother turned into a nightmare when the secluded resort she was holidaying at with her husband was "terrorized" by a wild jaguar. The "Cougar Town" star welcomed baby girl Birdie with her screenwriter husband Marc Silverstein in 2008, but the couple has been so busy juggling parenthood with their respective careers, they had not found the time to go away by themselves.
So they arranged what they had hoped would be a relaxing break with friends last month - only to be scared out of their minds when the big cat was found prowling around the property. She says, "It's on a secluded island, in the jungle. You're like really cut off and your phone gets spotty reception. We were hiking up into the resort and I was like, I have a bad feeling about this, I just think something is gonna happen. And the resort was terrorised by a jaguar the weekend that we were there."
But the jaguar didn't frighten every guest at the resort. Philipps continues, "It's all open rooms and the jaguar had come down from the mountains and it was in my friend's room... So my friend switched rooms and this Australian couple stays there and the guy was super burly, covered in tattoos. The next morning he says, 'I chased a jaguar out of my room last night.' It jumped over their bed and he broke a bottle and chased after the jaguar."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery