Drea de Matteo Expecting Her Second Baby
Actress Drea de Matteo is pregnant with her second child. The former "The Sopranos" star is four moths pregnant with fiance Shooter Jennings' baby, according to reports.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She's barely showing but is telling close friends and family how excited she is." De Matteo and singer/songwriter Jennings - the son of country legend Waylon Jennings - have a three-year-old daughter called Alabama Gypsyrose.
Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings have been together for nine years. They got engaged at a concert in Utica, N.Y. last year. "[Drea] was dancing on the side of the stage holding [the couple's 18-month-old daughter] Alabama when [Shooter] called her on stage," a source said back then. "She was so surprised by the proposal."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics