Drea de Matteo Expecting Her Second Baby
Actress Drea de Matteo is pregnant with her second child. The former "The Sopranos" star is four moths pregnant with fiance Shooter Jennings' baby, according to reports.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She's barely showing but is telling close friends and family how excited she is." De Matteo and singer/songwriter Jennings - the son of country legend Waylon Jennings - have a three-year-old daughter called Alabama Gypsyrose.
Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings have been together for nine years. They got engaged at a concert in Utica, N.Y. last year. "[Drea] was dancing on the side of the stage holding [the couple's 18-month-old daughter] Alabama when [Shooter] called her on stage," a source said back then. "She was so surprised by the proposal."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'