Drea de Matteo Expecting Her Second Baby
Actress Drea de Matteo is pregnant with her second child. The former "The Sopranos" star is four moths pregnant with fiance Shooter Jennings' baby, according to reports.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She's barely showing but is telling close friends and family how excited she is." De Matteo and singer/songwriter Jennings - the son of country legend Waylon Jennings - have a three-year-old daughter called Alabama Gypsyrose.
Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings have been together for nine years. They got engaged at a concert in Utica, N.Y. last year. "[Drea] was dancing on the side of the stage holding [the couple's 18-month-old daughter] Alabama when [Shooter] called her on stage," a source said back then. "She was so surprised by the proposal."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle