Drea de Matteo Expecting Her Second Baby
Actress Drea de Matteo is pregnant with her second child. The former "The Sopranos" star is four moths pregnant with fiance Shooter Jennings' baby, according to reports.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She's barely showing but is telling close friends and family how excited she is." De Matteo and singer/songwriter Jennings - the son of country legend Waylon Jennings - have a three-year-old daughter called Alabama Gypsyrose.
Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings have been together for nine years. They got engaged at a concert in Utica, N.Y. last year. "[Drea] was dancing on the side of the stage holding [the couple's 18-month-old daughter] Alabama when [Shooter] called her on stage," a source said back then. "She was so surprised by the proposal."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama