Drea de Matteo Expecting Her Second Baby
Actress Drea de Matteo is pregnant with her second child. The former "The Sopranos" star is four moths pregnant with fiance Shooter Jennings' baby, according to reports.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She's barely showing but is telling close friends and family how excited she is." De Matteo and singer/songwriter Jennings - the son of country legend Waylon Jennings - have a three-year-old daughter called Alabama Gypsyrose.
Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings have been together for nine years. They got engaged at a concert in Utica, N.Y. last year. "[Drea] was dancing on the side of the stage holding [the couple's 18-month-old daughter] Alabama when [Shooter] called her on stage," a source said back then. "She was so surprised by the proposal."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant