Jennifer Lopez Tapped as New L'Oreal Spokesmodel
Jennifer Lopez will be keeping herself busy in 2011 - the superstar has been unveiled as the new face of cosmetics giant L'Oreal Paris. The new "American Idol" judge joins fellow beauties Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria and Milla Jovovich as global brand ambassadors and will feature in new advertisements alongside The Fifth Element actress in January 2011.
The L'Oreal job is the latest project for Lopez. She recently signed on as the newest appointed spokesperson for the Boys And Girls Clubs of America, becoming the first woman to hold the position in the organisation's 104-year history, and last month launched her own lifestyle brand with husband Marc Anthony in collaboration with U.S. department store Kohl's.
Personally, Jennifer Lopez has been struggling to ban the release of her racy footage. She has taken her ex-husband Ojani Noa and his agent Ed Meyer to court to stop their purported release and marketing attempt of sexy videos made during their 11 months of marriage.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!