Jennifer Lopez Tapped as New L'Oreal Spokesmodel
Jennifer Lopez will be keeping herself busy in 2011 - the superstar has been unveiled as the new face of cosmetics giant L'Oreal Paris. The new "American Idol" judge joins fellow beauties Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria and Milla Jovovich as global brand ambassadors and will feature in new advertisements alongside The Fifth Element actress in January 2011.
The L'Oreal job is the latest project for Lopez. She recently signed on as the newest appointed spokesperson for the Boys And Girls Clubs of America, becoming the first woman to hold the position in the organisation's 104-year history, and last month launched her own lifestyle brand with husband Marc Anthony in collaboration with U.S. department store Kohl's.
Personally, Jennifer Lopez has been struggling to ban the release of her racy footage. She has taken her ex-husband Ojani Noa and his agent Ed Meyer to court to stop their purported release and marketing attempt of sexy videos made during their 11 months of marriage.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'