Jennifer Lopez Tapped as New L'Oreal Spokesmodel
Jennifer Lopez will be keeping herself busy in 2011 - the superstar has been unveiled as the new face of cosmetics giant L'Oreal Paris. The new "American Idol" judge joins fellow beauties Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria and Milla Jovovich as global brand ambassadors and will feature in new advertisements alongside The Fifth Element actress in January 2011.
The L'Oreal job is the latest project for Lopez. She recently signed on as the newest appointed spokesperson for the Boys And Girls Clubs of America, becoming the first woman to hold the position in the organisation's 104-year history, and last month launched her own lifestyle brand with husband Marc Anthony in collaboration with U.S. department store Kohl's.
Personally, Jennifer Lopez has been struggling to ban the release of her racy footage. She has taken her ex-husband Ojani Noa and his agent Ed Meyer to court to stop their purported release and marketing attempt of sexy videos made during their 11 months of marriage.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters