Jennifer Lopez Tapped as New L'Oreal Spokesmodel
Jennifer Lopez will be keeping herself busy in 2011 - the superstar has been unveiled as the new face of cosmetics giant L'Oreal Paris. The new "American Idol" judge joins fellow beauties Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria and Milla Jovovich as global brand ambassadors and will feature in new advertisements alongside The Fifth Element actress in January 2011.
The L'Oreal job is the latest project for Lopez. She recently signed on as the newest appointed spokesperson for the Boys And Girls Clubs of America, becoming the first woman to hold the position in the organisation's 104-year history, and last month launched her own lifestyle brand with husband Marc Anthony in collaboration with U.S. department store Kohl's.
Personally, Jennifer Lopez has been struggling to ban the release of her racy footage. She has taken her ex-husband Ojani Noa and his agent Ed Meyer to court to stop their purported release and marketing attempt of sexy videos made during their 11 months of marriage.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary