Joanna Garcia to Wed Nick Swisher on December 11
Actress Joanna Garcia will wed baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday, December 11. The former "Privileged" star became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May this year and they are set to become man and wife in front of a star-studded wedding party, said to include actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass.
The three-day nuptials, starting with a welcome dinner on Friday, December 10, will take place at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Garcia began dating Swisher in early 2009. She was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's designer pal Trace Ayala, but they split in 2008.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'