Joanna Garcia to Wed Nick Swisher on December 11
Actress Joanna Garcia will wed baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday, December 11. The former "Privileged" star became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May this year and they are set to become man and wife in front of a star-studded wedding party, said to include actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass.
The three-day nuptials, starting with a welcome dinner on Friday, December 10, will take place at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Garcia began dating Swisher in early 2009. She was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's designer pal Trace Ayala, but they split in 2008.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris