Joanna Garcia to Wed Nick Swisher on December 11
Actress Joanna Garcia will wed baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday, December 11. The former "Privileged" star became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May this year and they are set to become man and wife in front of a star-studded wedding party, said to include actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass.
The three-day nuptials, starting with a welcome dinner on Friday, December 10, will take place at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Garcia began dating Swisher in early 2009. She was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's designer pal Trace Ayala, but they split in 2008.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart