Joanna Garcia to Wed Nick Swisher on December 11
Actress Joanna Garcia will wed baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday, December 11. The former "Privileged" star became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May this year and they are set to become man and wife in front of a star-studded wedding party, said to include actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass.
The three-day nuptials, starting with a welcome dinner on Friday, December 10, will take place at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Garcia began dating Swisher in early 2009. She was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's designer pal Trace Ayala, but they split in 2008.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius