Joanna Garcia to Wed Nick Swisher on December 11
Actress Joanna Garcia will wed baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday, December 11. The former "Privileged" star became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May this year and they are set to become man and wife in front of a star-studded wedding party, said to include actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass.
The three-day nuptials, starting with a welcome dinner on Friday, December 10, will take place at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Garcia began dating Swisher in early 2009. She was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's designer pal Trace Ayala, but they split in 2008.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards