Johnny Depp Inspired by Brangelina to Have Another Child
Johnny Depp began to feel "broody" during the filming of "The Tourist" because spending time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's bustling brood of six kids made him long for another child.
Jolie and Depp teamed up to play lovers in the fast-paced thriller, and the pair forged an off-screen friendship over their love of parenting. The Hollywood beauty took partner her Pitt and their six kids to Venice, Italy for the shoot, while Depp brought his two children with Vanessa Paradis.
And Depp admits seeing the couple surrounded by their children made him consider becoming a dad again. He tells British TV show "Daybreak", "Well, when you see Brad with a little baby, you get a little broody, clucky, (but) I think we'll hold off for a bit, for a third."
"It's amazing the way they handle it (having six kids). I mean, they're both really good parents, you know each one (child) is doing their own thing and having a ball. Brad took them all out to do various things in Venice while we were shooting. It was pretty amazing to see."
More Johnny Depp News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande