Johnny Depp Inspired by Brangelina to Have Another Child
Johnny Depp began to feel "broody" during the filming of "The Tourist" because spending time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's bustling brood of six kids made him long for another child.
Jolie and Depp teamed up to play lovers in the fast-paced thriller, and the pair forged an off-screen friendship over their love of parenting. The Hollywood beauty took partner her Pitt and their six kids to Venice, Italy for the shoot, while Depp brought his two children with Vanessa Paradis.
And Depp admits seeing the couple surrounded by their children made him consider becoming a dad again. He tells British TV show "Daybreak", "Well, when you see Brad with a little baby, you get a little broody, clucky, (but) I think we'll hold off for a bit, for a third."
"It's amazing the way they handle it (having six kids). I mean, they're both really good parents, you know each one (child) is doing their own thing and having a ball. Brad took them all out to do various things in Venice while we were shooting. It was pretty amazing to see."
More Johnny Depp News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy