Johnny Depp Inspired by Brangelina to Have Another Child
Johnny Depp began to feel "broody" during the filming of "The Tourist" because spending time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's bustling brood of six kids made him long for another child.
Jolie and Depp teamed up to play lovers in the fast-paced thriller, and the pair forged an off-screen friendship over their love of parenting. The Hollywood beauty took partner her Pitt and their six kids to Venice, Italy for the shoot, while Depp brought his two children with Vanessa Paradis.
And Depp admits seeing the couple surrounded by their children made him consider becoming a dad again. He tells British TV show "Daybreak", "Well, when you see Brad with a little baby, you get a little broody, clucky, (but) I think we'll hold off for a bit, for a third."
"It's amazing the way they handle it (having six kids). I mean, they're both really good parents, you know each one (child) is doing their own thing and having a ball. Brad took them all out to do various things in Venice while we were shooting. It was pretty amazing to see."
More Johnny Depp News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic