Johnny Depp Inspired by Brangelina to Have Another Child
Johnny Depp began to feel "broody" during the filming of "The Tourist" because spending time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's bustling brood of six kids made him long for another child.
Jolie and Depp teamed up to play lovers in the fast-paced thriller, and the pair forged an off-screen friendship over their love of parenting. The Hollywood beauty took partner her Pitt and their six kids to Venice, Italy for the shoot, while Depp brought his two children with Vanessa Paradis.
And Depp admits seeing the couple surrounded by their children made him consider becoming a dad again. He tells British TV show "Daybreak", "Well, when you see Brad with a little baby, you get a little broody, clucky, (but) I think we'll hold off for a bit, for a third."
"It's amazing the way they handle it (having six kids). I mean, they're both really good parents, you know each one (child) is doing their own thing and having a ball. Brad took them all out to do various things in Venice while we were shooting. It was pretty amazing to see."
More Johnny Depp News
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child