Johnny Depp Inspired by Brangelina to Have Another Child
Johnny Depp began to feel "broody" during the filming of "The Tourist" because spending time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's bustling brood of six kids made him long for another child.
Jolie and Depp teamed up to play lovers in the fast-paced thriller, and the pair forged an off-screen friendship over their love of parenting. The Hollywood beauty took partner her Pitt and their six kids to Venice, Italy for the shoot, while Depp brought his two children with Vanessa Paradis.
And Depp admits seeing the couple surrounded by their children made him consider becoming a dad again. He tells British TV show "Daybreak", "Well, when you see Brad with a little baby, you get a little broody, clucky, (but) I think we'll hold off for a bit, for a third."
"It's amazing the way they handle it (having six kids). I mean, they're both really good parents, you know each one (child) is doing their own thing and having a ball. Brad took them all out to do various things in Venice while we were shooting. It was pretty amazing to see."
More Johnny Depp News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars