Ashley Olsen NOT Buying Apartment With Boyfriend Justin Bartha
A representative for Ashley Olsen has dismissed rumors the former child star is set to buy an apartment with her boyfriend Justin Bartha. The actress-turned-fashion designer has been dating "The Hangover" actor since 2008, and they were rumored to be stepping up their romance after they were reportedly spotted viewing a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together.
But a spokesperson for Olsen is adamant the couple has no plans to cement its relationship with a new home, insisting the story is "not accurate", according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Beside acting, Ashley Olsen is well known for her fashion empire with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen. Aside from that, the two beauties have been repeatedly hit with protests by PETA for their fashion choice. Despite the protest, they continue to wear fur. On November 15, they were covered in fur coat when attending CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Skylight Soho in New York City.
More Ashley Olsen News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer