Ashley Olsen NOT Buying Apartment With Boyfriend Justin Bartha
A representative for Ashley Olsen has dismissed rumors the former child star is set to buy an apartment with her boyfriend Justin Bartha. The actress-turned-fashion designer has been dating "The Hangover" actor since 2008, and they were rumored to be stepping up their romance after they were reportedly spotted viewing a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together.
But a spokesperson for Olsen is adamant the couple has no plans to cement its relationship with a new home, insisting the story is "not accurate", according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Beside acting, Ashley Olsen is well known for her fashion empire with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen. Aside from that, the two beauties have been repeatedly hit with protests by PETA for their fashion choice. Despite the protest, they continue to wear fur. On November 15, they were covered in fur coat when attending CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Skylight Soho in New York City.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues