Ashley Olsen NOT Buying Apartment With Boyfriend Justin Bartha
A representative for Ashley Olsen has dismissed rumors the former child star is set to buy an apartment with her boyfriend Justin Bartha. The actress-turned-fashion designer has been dating "The Hangover" actor since 2008, and they were rumored to be stepping up their romance after they were reportedly spotted viewing a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together.
But a spokesperson for Olsen is adamant the couple has no plans to cement its relationship with a new home, insisting the story is "not accurate", according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Beside acting, Ashley Olsen is well known for her fashion empire with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen. Aside from that, the two beauties have been repeatedly hit with protests by PETA for their fashion choice. Despite the protest, they continue to wear fur. On November 15, they were covered in fur coat when attending CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Skylight Soho in New York City.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked