Ashley Olsen NOT Buying Apartment With Boyfriend Justin Bartha
A representative for Ashley Olsen has dismissed rumors the former child star is set to buy an apartment with her boyfriend Justin Bartha. The actress-turned-fashion designer has been dating "The Hangover" actor since 2008, and they were rumored to be stepping up their romance after they were reportedly spotted viewing a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together.
But a spokesperson for Olsen is adamant the couple has no plans to cement its relationship with a new home, insisting the story is "not accurate", according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Beside acting, Ashley Olsen is well known for her fashion empire with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen. Aside from that, the two beauties have been repeatedly hit with protests by PETA for their fashion choice. Despite the protest, they continue to wear fur. On November 15, they were covered in fur coat when attending CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Skylight Soho in New York City.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed