Ashley Olsen NOT Buying Apartment With Boyfriend Justin Bartha
A representative for Ashley Olsen has dismissed rumors the former child star is set to buy an apartment with her boyfriend Justin Bartha. The actress-turned-fashion designer has been dating "The Hangover" actor since 2008, and they were rumored to be stepping up their romance after they were reportedly spotted viewing a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together.
But a spokesperson for Olsen is adamant the couple has no plans to cement its relationship with a new home, insisting the story is "not accurate", according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Beside acting, Ashley Olsen is well known for her fashion empire with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen. Aside from that, the two beauties have been repeatedly hit with protests by PETA for their fashion choice. Despite the protest, they continue to wear fur. On November 15, they were covered in fur coat when attending CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Skylight Soho in New York City.
More Ashley Olsen News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'