No Baby for Carrie Underwood in the Near Future, Nicole Scherzinger Up for Adoption
Carrie Underwood has laughed off rumors she wants to start a family with husband Mike Fisher in 2011, insisting they have no plans to welcome a baby just yet. The country star married the ice hockey player in front of 250 close friends and family at a lavish ceremony in Georgia in July this year.
Underwood was reportedly preparing to begin a family with the athlete, but she's dismissed the speculation - admitting she wants to experience life as a married woman before she considers children. She tells UsMagazine.com, "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is. But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
Meanwhile, The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has contemplated about motherhood - the singer insists she would happily welcome an orphan into her family. Scherzinger, who is dating British Formula 1 racing driver Lewis Hamilton, admits she is keen to start a family and she'd like to look into adoption when she's ready.
But the 31 year old is adamant she won't have a large brood. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "Yeah, I'd like to adopt. I'd like to have a couple of kids in the future, no more than that. I won't be surrounded by children."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'