No Baby for Carrie Underwood in the Near Future, Nicole Scherzinger Up for Adoption
Carrie Underwood has laughed off rumors she wants to start a family with husband Mike Fisher in 2011, insisting they have no plans to welcome a baby just yet. The country star married the ice hockey player in front of 250 close friends and family at a lavish ceremony in Georgia in July this year.
Underwood was reportedly preparing to begin a family with the athlete, but she's dismissed the speculation - admitting she wants to experience life as a married woman before she considers children. She tells UsMagazine.com, "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is. But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
Meanwhile, The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has contemplated about motherhood - the singer insists she would happily welcome an orphan into her family. Scherzinger, who is dating British Formula 1 racing driver Lewis Hamilton, admits she is keen to start a family and she'd like to look into adoption when she's ready.
But the 31 year old is adamant she won't have a large brood. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "Yeah, I'd like to adopt. I'd like to have a couple of kids in the future, no more than that. I won't be surrounded by children."
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'