No Baby for Carrie Underwood in the Near Future, Nicole Scherzinger Up for Adoption
Carrie Underwood has laughed off rumors she wants to start a family with husband Mike Fisher in 2011, insisting they have no plans to welcome a baby just yet. The country star married the ice hockey player in front of 250 close friends and family at a lavish ceremony in Georgia in July this year.
Underwood was reportedly preparing to begin a family with the athlete, but she's dismissed the speculation - admitting she wants to experience life as a married woman before she considers children. She tells UsMagazine.com, "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is. But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
Meanwhile, The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has contemplated about motherhood - the singer insists she would happily welcome an orphan into her family. Scherzinger, who is dating British Formula 1 racing driver Lewis Hamilton, admits she is keen to start a family and she'd like to look into adoption when she's ready.
But the 31 year old is adamant she won't have a large brood. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "Yeah, I'd like to adopt. I'd like to have a couple of kids in the future, no more than that. I won't be surrounded by children."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says