Jim Jones Gets Anger Management Class After Pleading Guilty to Assault
Rapper Jim Jones has been ordered to take part in a 10-week anger management class after pleading guilty to assault in the third degree. The hip-hop star, real name Joseph Jones, was accused of crashing his car into another vehicle in New York in January and then attacking the other driver by punching him and pushing him into the road.
Jones pleaded guilty to the charge at Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday, December 7 and was told he must attend classes to deal with his anger issues.
It is the latest in a string of legal woes for Jones - earlier this year, a battery charge was dropped against him relating to an incident with a teenage fan in Florida as a result of insufficient evidence. And in 2009, Jones pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a brawl with members of Ne-Yo's entourage.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...