Jim Jones Gets Anger Management Class After Pleading Guilty to Assault
Rapper Jim Jones has been ordered to take part in a 10-week anger management class after pleading guilty to assault in the third degree. The hip-hop star, real name Joseph Jones, was accused of crashing his car into another vehicle in New York in January and then attacking the other driver by punching him and pushing him into the road.
Jones pleaded guilty to the charge at Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday, December 7 and was told he must attend classes to deal with his anger issues.
It is the latest in a string of legal woes for Jones - earlier this year, a battery charge was dropped against him relating to an incident with a teenage fan in Florida as a result of insufficient evidence. And in 2009, Jones pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a brawl with members of Ne-Yo's entourage.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie