Jim Jones Gets Anger Management Class After Pleading Guilty to Assault
Rapper Jim Jones has been ordered to take part in a 10-week anger management class after pleading guilty to assault in the third degree. The hip-hop star, real name Joseph Jones, was accused of crashing his car into another vehicle in New York in January and then attacking the other driver by punching him and pushing him into the road.
Jones pleaded guilty to the charge at Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday, December 7 and was told he must attend classes to deal with his anger issues.
It is the latest in a string of legal woes for Jones - earlier this year, a battery charge was dropped against him relating to an incident with a teenage fan in Florida as a result of insufficient evidence. And in 2009, Jones pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a brawl with members of Ne-Yo's entourage.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M