Jim Jones Gets Anger Management Class After Pleading Guilty to Assault
Rapper Jim Jones has been ordered to take part in a 10-week anger management class after pleading guilty to assault in the third degree. The hip-hop star, real name Joseph Jones, was accused of crashing his car into another vehicle in New York in January and then attacking the other driver by punching him and pushing him into the road.
Jones pleaded guilty to the charge at Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday, December 7 and was told he must attend classes to deal with his anger issues.
It is the latest in a string of legal woes for Jones - earlier this year, a battery charge was dropped against him relating to an incident with a teenage fan in Florida as a result of insufficient evidence. And in 2009, Jones pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a brawl with members of Ne-Yo's entourage.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video