Jim Jones Gets Anger Management Class After Pleading Guilty to Assault
Rapper Jim Jones has been ordered to take part in a 10-week anger management class after pleading guilty to assault in the third degree. The hip-hop star, real name Joseph Jones, was accused of crashing his car into another vehicle in New York in January and then attacking the other driver by punching him and pushing him into the road.
Jones pleaded guilty to the charge at Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday, December 7 and was told he must attend classes to deal with his anger issues.
It is the latest in a string of legal woes for Jones - earlier this year, a battery charge was dropped against him relating to an incident with a teenage fan in Florida as a result of insufficient evidence. And in 2009, Jones pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a brawl with members of Ne-Yo's entourage.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2