Jenny McCarthy No Longer Dating Model Jason Toohey
Jenny McCarthy has split from her latest boyfriend after just four months together. The star parted ways with Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey, who she dated for five years, in April - but she soon found love again with model Jason Toohey.
The pair started dating earlier this year, with McCarthy saying, "I am seeing someone right now, so I'm happy." But the blonde beauty is now single again - her representative has confirmed the split from Toohey, telling UsMagazine.com, "It's true".
Co-incidentally, Jenny McCarthy's former step daughter Jane Carrey, who is the child of her ex Jim Carrey, has just separated from her husband too. The couple, who wed in November 2009, has nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley.
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off