Jenny McCarthy No Longer Dating Model Jason Toohey
Jenny McCarthy has split from her latest boyfriend after just four months together. The star parted ways with Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey, who she dated for five years, in April - but she soon found love again with model Jason Toohey.
The pair started dating earlier this year, with McCarthy saying, "I am seeing someone right now, so I'm happy." But the blonde beauty is now single again - her representative has confirmed the split from Toohey, telling UsMagazine.com, "It's true".
Co-incidentally, Jenny McCarthy's former step daughter Jane Carrey, who is the child of her ex Jim Carrey, has just separated from her husband too. The couple, who wed in November 2009, has nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video