Jenny McCarthy No Longer Dating Model Jason Toohey
Jenny McCarthy has split from her latest boyfriend after just four months together. The star parted ways with Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey, who she dated for five years, in April - but she soon found love again with model Jason Toohey.
The pair started dating earlier this year, with McCarthy saying, "I am seeing someone right now, so I'm happy." But the blonde beauty is now single again - her representative has confirmed the split from Toohey, telling UsMagazine.com, "It's true".
Co-incidentally, Jenny McCarthy's former step daughter Jane Carrey, who is the child of her ex Jim Carrey, has just separated from her husband too. The couple, who wed in November 2009, has nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby