Jenny McCarthy No Longer Dating Model Jason Toohey
Jenny McCarthy has split from her latest boyfriend after just four months together. The star parted ways with Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey, who she dated for five years, in April - but she soon found love again with model Jason Toohey.
The pair started dating earlier this year, with McCarthy saying, "I am seeing someone right now, so I'm happy." But the blonde beauty is now single again - her representative has confirmed the split from Toohey, telling UsMagazine.com, "It's true".
Co-incidentally, Jenny McCarthy's former step daughter Jane Carrey, who is the child of her ex Jim Carrey, has just separated from her husband too. The couple, who wed in November 2009, has nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son