Jenny McCarthy No Longer Dating Model Jason Toohey
Jenny McCarthy has split from her latest boyfriend after just four months together. The star parted ways with Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey, who she dated for five years, in April - but she soon found love again with model Jason Toohey.
The pair started dating earlier this year, with McCarthy saying, "I am seeing someone right now, so I'm happy." But the blonde beauty is now single again - her representative has confirmed the split from Toohey, telling UsMagazine.com, "It's true".
Co-incidentally, Jenny McCarthy's former step daughter Jane Carrey, who is the child of her ex Jim Carrey, has just separated from her husband too. The couple, who wed in November 2009, has nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective