Naomi Campbell and Lara Stone Win at British Fashion Awards
Supermodels Naomi Campbell and Lara Stone were feted as style icons at the British Fashion Awards in London on Tuesday, December 7 night. British beauty Campbell was honored with the Special Recognition Award to mark her 25-year career during the ceremony at the Savoy Hotel.
During her acceptance speech, she told the crowd, "It's overwhelming to be in your own country and to receive such an award." Meanwhile, British funnyman David Walliams' Danish wife Stone was handed the coveted Model of the Year title. Taking to the stage, she admitted, "It's an honor to represent British style."
Other winners on the night included late designer Alexander McQueen, who was awarded a posthumous honor for Outstanding Achievement in Fashion Design for his clothing label. Victoria Adams was nominated for her first fashion accolade for the Designer Brand Award at the bash, but lost out to fashion house Mulberry.
U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung won the British Style Award at the star-studded event, which saw celebrities including Beckham, Emma Roberts, Thandie Newton and Lily Cole in attendance.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame