Naomi Campbell and Lara Stone Win at British Fashion Awards
Supermodels Naomi Campbell and Lara Stone were feted as style icons at the British Fashion Awards in London on Tuesday, December 7 night. British beauty Campbell was honored with the Special Recognition Award to mark her 25-year career during the ceremony at the Savoy Hotel.
During her acceptance speech, she told the crowd, "It's overwhelming to be in your own country and to receive such an award." Meanwhile, British funnyman David Walliams' Danish wife Stone was handed the coveted Model of the Year title. Taking to the stage, she admitted, "It's an honor to represent British style."
Other winners on the night included late designer Alexander McQueen, who was awarded a posthumous honor for Outstanding Achievement in Fashion Design for his clothing label. Victoria Adams was nominated for her first fashion accolade for the Designer Brand Award at the bash, but lost out to fashion house Mulberry.
U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung won the British Style Award at the star-studded event, which saw celebrities including Beckham, Emma Roberts, Thandie Newton and Lily Cole in attendance.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video