Naomi Campbell and Lara Stone Win at British Fashion Awards
Supermodels Naomi Campbell and Lara Stone were feted as style icons at the British Fashion Awards in London on Tuesday, December 7 night. British beauty Campbell was honored with the Special Recognition Award to mark her 25-year career during the ceremony at the Savoy Hotel.
During her acceptance speech, she told the crowd, "It's overwhelming to be in your own country and to receive such an award." Meanwhile, British funnyman David Walliams' Danish wife Stone was handed the coveted Model of the Year title. Taking to the stage, she admitted, "It's an honor to represent British style."
Other winners on the night included late designer Alexander McQueen, who was awarded a posthumous honor for Outstanding Achievement in Fashion Design for his clothing label. Victoria Adams was nominated for her first fashion accolade for the Designer Brand Award at the bash, but lost out to fashion house Mulberry.
U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung won the British Style Award at the star-studded event, which saw celebrities including Beckham, Emma Roberts, Thandie Newton and Lily Cole in attendance.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role