Vivid Fights Back Ashton Kutcher Over Porn Video Release
Adult film executives have fired back at Ashton Kutcher after he vowed to take legal action over the use of his name to promote a sex tape, insisting the actor's threats are "without merit". Vivid Entertainment chiefs are set to release a new porn video featuring Brittney Jones, who claims to have slept with Kutcher.
A press release for the clip declares: "Ashton's fans will undoubtedly enjoy seeing what the star himself may have experienced." Attorneys for the "Just Married" star claim the association infringes on his "marketable celebrity identity value" and have threatened to sue if his name is not removed.
Vivid boss Steve Hirsch has now hit back at the claims, passing blame for any damage that may be caused to Kutcher's reputation - because they didn't start the rumor, reports TMZ.com. In a letter addressing Kutcher's lawsuit plans, Hirsch insists his company executives have done nothing wrong, dismissing the legal threat as completely "without merit".
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby