Vivid Fights Back Ashton Kutcher Over Porn Video Release
Adult film executives have fired back at Ashton Kutcher after he vowed to take legal action over the use of his name to promote a sex tape, insisting the actor's threats are "without merit". Vivid Entertainment chiefs are set to release a new porn video featuring Brittney Jones, who claims to have slept with Kutcher.
A press release for the clip declares: "Ashton's fans will undoubtedly enjoy seeing what the star himself may have experienced." Attorneys for the "Just Married" star claim the association infringes on his "marketable celebrity identity value" and have threatened to sue if his name is not removed.
Vivid boss Steve Hirsch has now hit back at the claims, passing blame for any damage that may be caused to Kutcher's reputation - because they didn't start the rumor, reports TMZ.com. In a letter addressing Kutcher's lawsuit plans, Hirsch insists his company executives have done nothing wrong, dismissing the legal threat as completely "without merit".
More Ashton Kutcher News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!