Vivid Fights Back Ashton Kutcher Over Porn Video Release
Adult film executives have fired back at Ashton Kutcher after he vowed to take legal action over the use of his name to promote a sex tape, insisting the actor's threats are "without merit". Vivid Entertainment chiefs are set to release a new porn video featuring Brittney Jones, who claims to have slept with Kutcher.
A press release for the clip declares: "Ashton's fans will undoubtedly enjoy seeing what the star himself may have experienced." Attorneys for the "Just Married" star claim the association infringes on his "marketable celebrity identity value" and have threatened to sue if his name is not removed.
Vivid boss Steve Hirsch has now hit back at the claims, passing blame for any damage that may be caused to Kutcher's reputation - because they didn't start the rumor, reports TMZ.com. In a letter addressing Kutcher's lawsuit plans, Hirsch insists his company executives have done nothing wrong, dismissing the legal threat as completely "without merit".
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth