Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Gets Two Years of Jail
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with broken glass in 2005 has been sentenced to two years behind bars after agreeing a plea deal with prosecutors. Aretha Wilson was charged with a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon after cutting the Titanic star during a Hollywood party.
She initially protested her innocence, claiming she had mistaken DiCaprio for a former boyfriend and faced up to seven years in jail. However, she altered her plea in November and pleaded no contest to the charge, minimizing her punishment to two years.
As part of the agreement, Wilson will be deported to her native Canada once she completes the sentence, reports TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting