Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Gets Two Years of Jail
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with broken glass in 2005 has been sentenced to two years behind bars after agreeing a plea deal with prosecutors. Aretha Wilson was charged with a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon after cutting the Titanic star during a Hollywood party.
She initially protested her innocence, claiming she had mistaken DiCaprio for a former boyfriend and faced up to seven years in jail. However, she altered her plea in November and pleaded no contest to the charge, minimizing her punishment to two years.
As part of the agreement, Wilson will be deported to her native Canada once she completes the sentence, reports TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'