Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Gets Two Years of Jail
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with broken glass in 2005 has been sentenced to two years behind bars after agreeing a plea deal with prosecutors. Aretha Wilson was charged with a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon after cutting the Titanic star during a Hollywood party.
She initially protested her innocence, claiming she had mistaken DiCaprio for a former boyfriend and faced up to seven years in jail. However, she altered her plea in November and pleaded no contest to the charge, minimizing her punishment to two years.
As part of the agreement, Wilson will be deported to her native Canada once she completes the sentence, reports TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert