Sheryl Crow Compiles Her Favorite Recipes Into Cookbook
Rocker Sheryl Crow has stepped into the kitchen and become the latest celebrity chef - she's releasing her own cookbook filled with her favorite healthy recipes. The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker embarked on a healthy-eating regime in 2006 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she's maintained her diet since beating the disease.
And she's now set to share her culinary secrets with fans in What Makes You Healthy, a collection of some basic and more complicated dishes. Crow says, "It's coming out in March (11), it's called What Makes You Healthy.
"I really got interested in cooking when I got diagnosed with breast cancer almost five years ago in February. I learned a lot about nutrition because I wanted to be proactive in my cancer treatment and part of that for me was to know what I was putting into my body, immune boosting and such."
Crow joins the likes of Dolly Parton and Trisha Yearwood, who have both released books, while Gwyneth Paltrow shares her favorite recipes with readers of her Goop.com wellbeing website.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences