Sheryl Crow Compiles Her Favorite Recipes Into Cookbook
Rocker Sheryl Crow has stepped into the kitchen and become the latest celebrity chef - she's releasing her own cookbook filled with her favorite healthy recipes. The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker embarked on a healthy-eating regime in 2006 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she's maintained her diet since beating the disease.
And she's now set to share her culinary secrets with fans in What Makes You Healthy, a collection of some basic and more complicated dishes. Crow says, "It's coming out in March (11), it's called What Makes You Healthy.
"I really got interested in cooking when I got diagnosed with breast cancer almost five years ago in February. I learned a lot about nutrition because I wanted to be proactive in my cancer treatment and part of that for me was to know what I was putting into my body, immune boosting and such."
Crow joins the likes of Dolly Parton and Trisha Yearwood, who have both released books, while Gwyneth Paltrow shares her favorite recipes with readers of her Goop.com wellbeing website.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory