Sheryl Crow Compiles Her Favorite Recipes Into Cookbook
Rocker Sheryl Crow has stepped into the kitchen and become the latest celebrity chef - she's releasing her own cookbook filled with her favorite healthy recipes. The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker embarked on a healthy-eating regime in 2006 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she's maintained her diet since beating the disease.
And she's now set to share her culinary secrets with fans in What Makes You Healthy, a collection of some basic and more complicated dishes. Crow says, "It's coming out in March (11), it's called What Makes You Healthy.
"I really got interested in cooking when I got diagnosed with breast cancer almost five years ago in February. I learned a lot about nutrition because I wanted to be proactive in my cancer treatment and part of that for me was to know what I was putting into my body, immune boosting and such."
Crow joins the likes of Dolly Parton and Trisha Yearwood, who have both released books, while Gwyneth Paltrow shares her favorite recipes with readers of her Goop.com wellbeing website.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal