Sheryl Crow Compiles Her Favorite Recipes Into Cookbook
Rocker Sheryl Crow has stepped into the kitchen and become the latest celebrity chef - she's releasing her own cookbook filled with her favorite healthy recipes. The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker embarked on a healthy-eating regime in 2006 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she's maintained her diet since beating the disease.
And she's now set to share her culinary secrets with fans in What Makes You Healthy, a collection of some basic and more complicated dishes. Crow says, "It's coming out in March (11), it's called What Makes You Healthy.
"I really got interested in cooking when I got diagnosed with breast cancer almost five years ago in February. I learned a lot about nutrition because I wanted to be proactive in my cancer treatment and part of that for me was to know what I was putting into my body, immune boosting and such."
Crow joins the likes of Dolly Parton and Trisha Yearwood, who have both released books, while Gwyneth Paltrow shares her favorite recipes with readers of her Goop.com wellbeing website.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle