Sheryl Crow Compiles Her Favorite Recipes Into Cookbook
Rocker Sheryl Crow has stepped into the kitchen and become the latest celebrity chef - she's releasing her own cookbook filled with her favorite healthy recipes. The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker embarked on a healthy-eating regime in 2006 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she's maintained her diet since beating the disease.
And she's now set to share her culinary secrets with fans in What Makes You Healthy, a collection of some basic and more complicated dishes. Crow says, "It's coming out in March (11), it's called What Makes You Healthy.
"I really got interested in cooking when I got diagnosed with breast cancer almost five years ago in February. I learned a lot about nutrition because I wanted to be proactive in my cancer treatment and part of that for me was to know what I was putting into my body, immune boosting and such."
Crow joins the likes of Dolly Parton and Trisha Yearwood, who have both released books, while Gwyneth Paltrow shares her favorite recipes with readers of her Goop.com wellbeing website.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest