Jessica Simpson Earns $750 Million Through Fashion and Beauty Lines
Singer Jessica Simpson is on the fast-track to becoming a fashion billionaire - her various clothing and beauty ventures have racked up a huge $750 million in sales in the last year alone. The trendy star has built up a business empire with her shoe, handbag, denim, swimwear and fragrance lines and retail sales of her products have been booming in 2010, according to WWD.com.
Simpson's colleague, Vince Camuto, whose company is the main licensee for the star's own-brand merchandise, is convinced her success is all down to her fan-friendly image. He says, "People like her. People look at her as a style icon."
And she's set to boost her profits in the years to come by launching a new sportswear range next autumn. Simpson says, "This new sportswear line reflects my evolving style, which combines comfort, femininity and flirty fun."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says