Billy Crystal Gives Oscar Advice to Anne Hathaway and James Franco
Billy Crystal has offered up his top tip to 2011 Academy Awards presenters Anne Hathaway and James Franco to make sure the biggest night in Hollywood is a success: "Look like you really want to be there". The "When Harry Met Sally" actor has been handed the honor of hosting the Oscars an impressive eight times and he's confident the young stars will do a great job - as long as they remember to keep on smiling.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View", Crystal says, "I always say make sure you look like you wanna be there. It's really important. It's the biggest job in showbusiness, you're the captain of showbusiness for one night... Your job is to really make it fun and just command that first six, seven minutes because it's your show."
And he has one other crucial piece of advice for Hathaway and Franco in order for them to stay comfortable and enjoy the lengthy ceremony. He adds, "After the monologue, wear sneakers. It's such a long night." The 83rd annual Academy Awards will be televised live from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on February 27.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake