Billy Crystal Gives Oscar Advice to Anne Hathaway and James Franco
Billy Crystal has offered up his top tip to 2011 Academy Awards presenters Anne Hathaway and James Franco to make sure the biggest night in Hollywood is a success: "Look like you really want to be there". The "When Harry Met Sally" actor has been handed the honor of hosting the Oscars an impressive eight times and he's confident the young stars will do a great job - as long as they remember to keep on smiling.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View", Crystal says, "I always say make sure you look like you wanna be there. It's really important. It's the biggest job in showbusiness, you're the captain of showbusiness for one night... Your job is to really make it fun and just command that first six, seven minutes because it's your show."
And he has one other crucial piece of advice for Hathaway and Franco in order for them to stay comfortable and enjoy the lengthy ceremony. He adds, "After the monologue, wear sneakers. It's such a long night." The 83rd annual Academy Awards will be televised live from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on February 27.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'