Billy Crystal Gives Oscar Advice to Anne Hathaway and James Franco
Billy Crystal has offered up his top tip to 2011 Academy Awards presenters Anne Hathaway and James Franco to make sure the biggest night in Hollywood is a success: "Look like you really want to be there". The "When Harry Met Sally" actor has been handed the honor of hosting the Oscars an impressive eight times and he's confident the young stars will do a great job - as long as they remember to keep on smiling.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View", Crystal says, "I always say make sure you look like you wanna be there. It's really important. It's the biggest job in showbusiness, you're the captain of showbusiness for one night... Your job is to really make it fun and just command that first six, seven minutes because it's your show."
And he has one other crucial piece of advice for Hathaway and Franco in order for them to stay comfortable and enjoy the lengthy ceremony. He adds, "After the monologue, wear sneakers. It's such a long night." The 83rd annual Academy Awards will be televised live from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on February 27.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off