Launching His Own Trading Card, Justin Bieber Feels It 'Amazing'
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is expanding his global brand to include trading cards after teaming up with collectibles company Panini America. The "Baby" hitmaker's line of merchandise already features dolls and nail polish, and he's now added a card and sticker set to the range.
In a statement, Bieber says, "I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!"
Trading Card is not the only way used by Justin Bieber to get closer with his devotees. The Canadian singer recently gave a surprise visit a young British fan suffering from the rapid aging condition Progeria.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too