Launching His Own Trading Card, Justin Bieber Feels It 'Amazing'
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is expanding his global brand to include trading cards after teaming up with collectibles company Panini America. The "Baby" hitmaker's line of merchandise already features dolls and nail polish, and he's now added a card and sticker set to the range.
In a statement, Bieber says, "I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!"
Trading Card is not the only way used by Justin Bieber to get closer with his devotees. The Canadian singer recently gave a surprise visit a young British fan suffering from the rapid aging condition Progeria.
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch