Launching His Own Trading Card, Justin Bieber Feels It 'Amazing'
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is expanding his global brand to include trading cards after teaming up with collectibles company Panini America. The "Baby" hitmaker's line of merchandise already features dolls and nail polish, and he's now added a card and sticker set to the range.
In a statement, Bieber says, "I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!"
Trading Card is not the only way used by Justin Bieber to get closer with his devotees. The Canadian singer recently gave a surprise visit a young British fan suffering from the rapid aging condition Progeria.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie