Launching His Own Trading Card, Justin Bieber Feels It 'Amazing'
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is expanding his global brand to include trading cards after teaming up with collectibles company Panini America. The "Baby" hitmaker's line of merchandise already features dolls and nail polish, and he's now added a card and sticker set to the range.
In a statement, Bieber says, "I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!"
Trading Card is not the only way used by Justin Bieber to get closer with his devotees. The Canadian singer recently gave a surprise visit a young British fan suffering from the rapid aging condition Progeria.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton