Launching His Own Trading Card, Justin Bieber Feels It 'Amazing'
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is expanding his global brand to include trading cards after teaming up with collectibles company Panini America. The "Baby" hitmaker's line of merchandise already features dolls and nail polish, and he's now added a card and sticker set to the range.
In a statement, Bieber says, "I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!"
Trading Card is not the only way used by Justin Bieber to get closer with his devotees. The Canadian singer recently gave a surprise visit a young British fan suffering from the rapid aging condition Progeria.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen