Willie Garson of 'Sex and the City' Won't Date Fan
"Sex and the City" star Willie Garson doubts he could ever date a fan of the series - because devotees often assume he's just as flamboyant as his colorful character. The actor, who plays Carrie Bradshaw's gay best friend Stanford Blatch in the hit franchise, insists he wouldn't want to embark on a romance with someone who confused him for his on-screen alter-ego.
He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's a bad start to a relationship, it's really one-sided because they think they know you but they just know the character and they forget that you're an actor." Garson admits he wouldn't turn to the internet for dates either - because potential partners might recognize him.
He adds, "I'm always on the look-out... (but) I do not do that (internet dating). It's really hard because you show up and I'm me. I can't imagine doing that because they know who you are and it's one-sided. That would be ridiculous."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent