Willie Garson of 'Sex and the City' Won't Date Fan
"Sex and the City" star Willie Garson doubts he could ever date a fan of the series - because devotees often assume he's just as flamboyant as his colorful character. The actor, who plays Carrie Bradshaw's gay best friend Stanford Blatch in the hit franchise, insists he wouldn't want to embark on a romance with someone who confused him for his on-screen alter-ego.
He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's a bad start to a relationship, it's really one-sided because they think they know you but they just know the character and they forget that you're an actor." Garson admits he wouldn't turn to the internet for dates either - because potential partners might recognize him.
He adds, "I'm always on the look-out... (but) I do not do that (internet dating). It's really hard because you show up and I'm me. I can't imagine doing that because they know who you are and it's one-sided. That would be ridiculous."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?