Willie Garson of 'Sex and the City' Won't Date Fan
"Sex and the City" star Willie Garson doubts he could ever date a fan of the series - because devotees often assume he's just as flamboyant as his colorful character. The actor, who plays Carrie Bradshaw's gay best friend Stanford Blatch in the hit franchise, insists he wouldn't want to embark on a romance with someone who confused him for his on-screen alter-ego.
He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's a bad start to a relationship, it's really one-sided because they think they know you but they just know the character and they forget that you're an actor." Garson admits he wouldn't turn to the internet for dates either - because potential partners might recognize him.
He adds, "I'm always on the look-out... (but) I do not do that (internet dating). It's really hard because you show up and I'm me. I can't imagine doing that because they know who you are and it's one-sided. That would be ridiculous."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?