Willie Garson of 'Sex and the City' Won't Date Fan
"Sex and the City" star Willie Garson doubts he could ever date a fan of the series - because devotees often assume he's just as flamboyant as his colorful character. The actor, who plays Carrie Bradshaw's gay best friend Stanford Blatch in the hit franchise, insists he wouldn't want to embark on a romance with someone who confused him for his on-screen alter-ego.
He tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's a bad start to a relationship, it's really one-sided because they think they know you but they just know the character and they forget that you're an actor." Garson admits he wouldn't turn to the internet for dates either - because potential partners might recognize him.
He adds, "I'm always on the look-out... (but) I do not do that (internet dating). It's really hard because you show up and I'm me. I can't imagine doing that because they know who you are and it's one-sided. That would be ridiculous."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London