Johnny Depp Waiting to Get Offer for '21 Jump Street' Cameo
Johnny Depp is urging Jonah Hill to cast him in the new version of "21 Jump Street" - because the Hollywood star is eager to appear in the reboot of his 1980s TV series. Hill has signed up to star in a new movie version of the show and he recently revealed a cameo role has been written for Depp to return to the project that kick-started his career.
But Depp is worried producers have changed their minds about bringing him in for a guest appearance, as he hasn't been approached about the part - and he's appealing to Hill to get in touch. He tells MTV.com, "I've said I'm into it, but no one's actually approached me... Call him. I'm in. I think it'd be pretty easy."
Jonah Hill will star opposite Channing Tatum who takes another lead role in the buddy cop film.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay