Johnny Depp Waiting to Get Offer for '21 Jump Street' Cameo
Johnny Depp is urging Jonah Hill to cast him in the new version of "21 Jump Street" - because the Hollywood star is eager to appear in the reboot of his 1980s TV series. Hill has signed up to star in a new movie version of the show and he recently revealed a cameo role has been written for Depp to return to the project that kick-started his career.
But Depp is worried producers have changed their minds about bringing him in for a guest appearance, as he hasn't been approached about the part - and he's appealing to Hill to get in touch. He tells MTV.com, "I've said I'm into it, but no one's actually approached me... Call him. I'm in. I think it'd be pretty easy."
Jonah Hill will star opposite Channing Tatum who takes another lead role in the buddy cop film.
More 21 Jump Street News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist