Johnny Depp Waiting to Get Offer for '21 Jump Street' Cameo
Johnny Depp is urging Jonah Hill to cast him in the new version of "21 Jump Street" - because the Hollywood star is eager to appear in the reboot of his 1980s TV series. Hill has signed up to star in a new movie version of the show and he recently revealed a cameo role has been written for Depp to return to the project that kick-started his career.
But Depp is worried producers have changed their minds about bringing him in for a guest appearance, as he hasn't been approached about the part - and he's appealing to Hill to get in touch. He tells MTV.com, "I've said I'm into it, but no one's actually approached me... Call him. I'm in. I think it'd be pretty easy."
Jonah Hill will star opposite Channing Tatum who takes another lead role in the buddy cop film.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash