Johnny Depp Waiting to Get Offer for '21 Jump Street' Cameo
Johnny Depp is urging Jonah Hill to cast him in the new version of "21 Jump Street" - because the Hollywood star is eager to appear in the reboot of his 1980s TV series. Hill has signed up to star in a new movie version of the show and he recently revealed a cameo role has been written for Depp to return to the project that kick-started his career.
But Depp is worried producers have changed their minds about bringing him in for a guest appearance, as he hasn't been approached about the part - and he's appealing to Hill to get in touch. He tells MTV.com, "I've said I'm into it, but no one's actually approached me... Call him. I'm in. I think it'd be pretty easy."
Jonah Hill will star opposite Channing Tatum who takes another lead role in the buddy cop film.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed