'Deathly Hallows' Remains Strong in U.K. Box Office
The latest "Harry Potter" installment is continuing to cast a spell on British cinema-goers - the movie has held on to the top spot at the U.K. box office for a third week.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, vanquished Will Ferrell's animated villain "Megamind" to retain the top spot in Britain over the last week. Potter pulled in $5.6 million, while "Megamind" came in at two with $4.2 million.
The top five is rounded out by Denzel Washington's "Unstoppable", which ground to a halt at three, followed by "Due Date" and low-budget sci-fi epic "Monsters at four and five respectively.
Stateside, "Deathly Hallows" has been dethroned by "Tangled" in its third week, pulling only $17 million last weekend.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics