'Deathly Hallows' Remains Strong in U.K. Box Office
The latest "Harry Potter" installment is continuing to cast a spell on British cinema-goers - the movie has held on to the top spot at the U.K. box office for a third week.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, vanquished Will Ferrell's animated villain "Megamind" to retain the top spot in Britain over the last week. Potter pulled in $5.6 million, while "Megamind" came in at two with $4.2 million.
The top five is rounded out by Denzel Washington's "Unstoppable", which ground to a halt at three, followed by "Due Date" and low-budget sci-fi epic "Monsters at four and five respectively.
Stateside, "Deathly Hallows" has been dethroned by "Tangled" in its third week, pulling only $17 million last weekend.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed