'Deathly Hallows' Remains Strong in U.K. Box Office
The latest "Harry Potter" installment is continuing to cast a spell on British cinema-goers - the movie has held on to the top spot at the U.K. box office for a third week.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, vanquished Will Ferrell's animated villain "Megamind" to retain the top spot in Britain over the last week. Potter pulled in $5.6 million, while "Megamind" came in at two with $4.2 million.
The top five is rounded out by Denzel Washington's "Unstoppable", which ground to a halt at three, followed by "Due Date" and low-budget sci-fi epic "Monsters at four and five respectively.
Stateside, "Deathly Hallows" has been dethroned by "Tangled" in its third week, pulling only $17 million last weekend.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory