'Deathly Hallows' Remains Strong in U.K. Box Office
The latest "Harry Potter" installment is continuing to cast a spell on British cinema-goers - the movie has held on to the top spot at the U.K. box office for a third week.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, vanquished Will Ferrell's animated villain "Megamind" to retain the top spot in Britain over the last week. Potter pulled in $5.6 million, while "Megamind" came in at two with $4.2 million.
The top five is rounded out by Denzel Washington's "Unstoppable", which ground to a halt at three, followed by "Due Date" and low-budget sci-fi epic "Monsters at four and five respectively.
Stateside, "Deathly Hallows" has been dethroned by "Tangled" in its third week, pulling only $17 million last weekend.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip