'Deathly Hallows' Remains Strong in U.K. Box Office
The latest "Harry Potter" installment is continuing to cast a spell on British cinema-goers - the movie has held on to the top spot at the U.K. box office for a third week.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, vanquished Will Ferrell's animated villain "Megamind" to retain the top spot in Britain over the last week. Potter pulled in $5.6 million, while "Megamind" came in at two with $4.2 million.
The top five is rounded out by Denzel Washington's "Unstoppable", which ground to a halt at three, followed by "Due Date" and low-budget sci-fi epic "Monsters at four and five respectively.
Stateside, "Deathly Hallows" has been dethroned by "Tangled" in its third week, pulling only $17 million last weekend.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous