Nicole Scherzinger Fears Shocking Priest Grandfather With Racy Outfit
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger worries her grandfather will be shocked by her raunchy stage outfits - because he's a Catholic priest. The brunette beauty often dons sexy costumes for concerts and photoshoots, and she fears the reaction of her conservative family members whenever she flashes her flesh.
And she admits her grandfather still struggles to accept her racy looks as a member of the church. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I still listen to my mom, and my grandfather is a priest! They weren't too excited when they saw the covers of magazines where my back was nude, and when I did my recent 'Hush Hush' video, my mother was like, 'Oh my goodness, I can't believe you were at the bathtub almost... so bare'."
"(But) for the most part, my family has been very supporting (sic) of me. They know where my heart lies and what my faith is and that I'm still grounded. They go to my shows. My grandfather, in his priest outfit, had pictures taken with all of the Pussycat Dolls."
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family