Nicole Scherzinger Fears Shocking Priest Grandfather With Racy Outfit
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger worries her grandfather will be shocked by her raunchy stage outfits - because he's a Catholic priest. The brunette beauty often dons sexy costumes for concerts and photoshoots, and she fears the reaction of her conservative family members whenever she flashes her flesh.
And she admits her grandfather still struggles to accept her racy looks as a member of the church. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I still listen to my mom, and my grandfather is a priest! They weren't too excited when they saw the covers of magazines where my back was nude, and when I did my recent 'Hush Hush' video, my mother was like, 'Oh my goodness, I can't believe you were at the bathtub almost... so bare'."
"(But) for the most part, my family has been very supporting (sic) of me. They know where my heart lies and what my faith is and that I'm still grounded. They go to my shows. My grandfather, in his priest outfit, had pictures taken with all of the Pussycat Dolls."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident