Nicole Scherzinger Fears Shocking Priest Grandfather With Racy Outfit
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger worries her grandfather will be shocked by her raunchy stage outfits - because he's a Catholic priest. The brunette beauty often dons sexy costumes for concerts and photoshoots, and she fears the reaction of her conservative family members whenever she flashes her flesh.
And she admits her grandfather still struggles to accept her racy looks as a member of the church. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I still listen to my mom, and my grandfather is a priest! They weren't too excited when they saw the covers of magazines where my back was nude, and when I did my recent 'Hush Hush' video, my mother was like, 'Oh my goodness, I can't believe you were at the bathtub almost... so bare'."
"(But) for the most part, my family has been very supporting (sic) of me. They know where my heart lies and what my faith is and that I'm still grounded. They go to my shows. My grandfather, in his priest outfit, had pictures taken with all of the Pussycat Dolls."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake