Nicole Scherzinger Fears Shocking Priest Grandfather With Racy Outfit
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger worries her grandfather will be shocked by her raunchy stage outfits - because he's a Catholic priest. The brunette beauty often dons sexy costumes for concerts and photoshoots, and she fears the reaction of her conservative family members whenever she flashes her flesh.
And she admits her grandfather still struggles to accept her racy looks as a member of the church. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I still listen to my mom, and my grandfather is a priest! They weren't too excited when they saw the covers of magazines where my back was nude, and when I did my recent 'Hush Hush' video, my mother was like, 'Oh my goodness, I can't believe you were at the bathtub almost... so bare'."
"(But) for the most part, my family has been very supporting (sic) of me. They know where my heart lies and what my faith is and that I'm still grounded. They go to my shows. My grandfather, in his priest outfit, had pictures taken with all of the Pussycat Dolls."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs