Judas Priest Announce Last Ever World Tour
Rockers Judas Priest are preparing to hit the road for the band's last ever world tour next year. The heavy metal legends, who formed in 1969 and have sold 40 million albums, announced on Tuesday, December 7 they will pack up their tour bus for good after completing a global jaunt in 2011.
A statement on the group's website reads, "After storming the world for nearly 40 years and taking its very special brand of heavy metal to all four corners of the planet, Judas Priest has announced plans to embark on a final world tour."
"However, the mighty Priest will certainly be going out strong as they rock the planet starting in 2011 on the massive EPITAPH tour - hitting all the major cities throughout the world they will be playing the songs that helped make the name Judas Priest synonymous with heavy metal!"
Judas Priest will kick off their farewell trek at the Sweden Rock Festival in June.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special