Judas Priest Announce Last Ever World Tour
Rockers Judas Priest are preparing to hit the road for the band's last ever world tour next year. The heavy metal legends, who formed in 1969 and have sold 40 million albums, announced on Tuesday, December 7 they will pack up their tour bus for good after completing a global jaunt in 2011.
A statement on the group's website reads, "After storming the world for nearly 40 years and taking its very special brand of heavy metal to all four corners of the planet, Judas Priest has announced plans to embark on a final world tour."
"However, the mighty Priest will certainly be going out strong as they rock the planet starting in 2011 on the massive EPITAPH tour - hitting all the major cities throughout the world they will be playing the songs that helped make the name Judas Priest synonymous with heavy metal!"
Judas Priest will kick off their farewell trek at the Sweden Rock Festival in June.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other