Elizabeth Taylor and Selena Gomez to Be Honored for Charity Work
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is to receive a special prize for her charity work at the upcoming Women's Image Network (WIN) Awards in January. The Hollywood star will be honored with the Living Legend title for her "artistic genius and her HIV/AIDS activism", according to WIN founder Phyllis Stuart.
The 78 year old is said to have tentatively agreed to attend the ceremony in Santa Monica, California on January 18, but her appearance will depend on her health, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Nominees at the event, which lauds stars who have helped promote a positive perception of women, include Jennifer Aniston, Dame Maggie Smith, Jane Lynch, Susan Sarandon and Selena Gomez.
The latest has done so much in such a young age. Beside participating in several environment-saving causes with Disney, Gomez also becomes UNICEF ambassador to help children around the world.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart