Elizabeth Taylor and Selena Gomez to Be Honored for Charity Work
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is to receive a special prize for her charity work at the upcoming Women's Image Network (WIN) Awards in January. The Hollywood star will be honored with the Living Legend title for her "artistic genius and her HIV/AIDS activism", according to WIN founder Phyllis Stuart.
The 78 year old is said to have tentatively agreed to attend the ceremony in Santa Monica, California on January 18, but her appearance will depend on her health, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Nominees at the event, which lauds stars who have helped promote a positive perception of women, include Jennifer Aniston, Dame Maggie Smith, Jane Lynch, Susan Sarandon and Selena Gomez.
The latest has done so much in such a young age. Beside participating in several environment-saving causes with Disney, Gomez also becomes UNICEF ambassador to help children around the world.
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle