Elizabeth Taylor and Selena Gomez to Be Honored for Charity Work
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is to receive a special prize for her charity work at the upcoming Women's Image Network (WIN) Awards in January. The Hollywood star will be honored with the Living Legend title for her "artistic genius and her HIV/AIDS activism", according to WIN founder Phyllis Stuart.
The 78 year old is said to have tentatively agreed to attend the ceremony in Santa Monica, California on January 18, but her appearance will depend on her health, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Nominees at the event, which lauds stars who have helped promote a positive perception of women, include Jennifer Aniston, Dame Maggie Smith, Jane Lynch, Susan Sarandon and Selena Gomez.
The latest has done so much in such a young age. Beside participating in several environment-saving causes with Disney, Gomez also becomes UNICEF ambassador to help children around the world.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked