Elizabeth Taylor and Selena Gomez to Be Honored for Charity Work
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is to receive a special prize for her charity work at the upcoming Women's Image Network (WIN) Awards in January. The Hollywood star will be honored with the Living Legend title for her "artistic genius and her HIV/AIDS activism", according to WIN founder Phyllis Stuart.
The 78 year old is said to have tentatively agreed to attend the ceremony in Santa Monica, California on January 18, but her appearance will depend on her health, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Nominees at the event, which lauds stars who have helped promote a positive perception of women, include Jennifer Aniston, Dame Maggie Smith, Jane Lynch, Susan Sarandon and Selena Gomez.
The latest has done so much in such a young age. Beside participating in several environment-saving causes with Disney, Gomez also becomes UNICEF ambassador to help children around the world.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!