Elizabeth Taylor and Selena Gomez to Be Honored for Charity Work
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is to receive a special prize for her charity work at the upcoming Women's Image Network (WIN) Awards in January. The Hollywood star will be honored with the Living Legend title for her "artistic genius and her HIV/AIDS activism", according to WIN founder Phyllis Stuart.
The 78 year old is said to have tentatively agreed to attend the ceremony in Santa Monica, California on January 18, but her appearance will depend on her health, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Nominees at the event, which lauds stars who have helped promote a positive perception of women, include Jennifer Aniston, Dame Maggie Smith, Jane Lynch, Susan Sarandon and Selena Gomez.
The latest has done so much in such a young age. Beside participating in several environment-saving causes with Disney, Gomez also becomes UNICEF ambassador to help children around the world.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up