KC and The Sunshine Band Star Sentenced to Seven Years in Jail for Sex Crimes
KC & The Sunshine Band co-founder Richard R. Finch was sentenced to seven years in prison on Monday, December 6 for sexually abusing young boys. Finch, who played bass for the famous funk group, pleaded no contest to 11 counts of sexual contact with seven boys, aged between 14 and 17.
Court records obtained by the Newark Advocate show Finch took advantage of the youngsters from July last year until March this year at his home in Newark, Ohio. An investigation was launched and Finch was arrested in March after a 17-year-old youth told police he had sexual contact with the star.
The 56 year old is said to have blamed his actions on alcohol abuse. He reportedly admitted to sexual contact and conduct when interviewed by detectives, and has wrote apology letters to the victims.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'