KC and The Sunshine Band Star Sentenced to Seven Years in Jail for Sex Crimes
KC & The Sunshine Band co-founder Richard R. Finch was sentenced to seven years in prison on Monday, December 6 for sexually abusing young boys. Finch, who played bass for the famous funk group, pleaded no contest to 11 counts of sexual contact with seven boys, aged between 14 and 17.
Court records obtained by the Newark Advocate show Finch took advantage of the youngsters from July last year until March this year at his home in Newark, Ohio. An investigation was launched and Finch was arrested in March after a 17-year-old youth told police he had sexual contact with the star.
The 56 year old is said to have blamed his actions on alcohol abuse. He reportedly admitted to sexual contact and conduct when interviewed by detectives, and has wrote apology letters to the victims.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture