KC and The Sunshine Band Star Sentenced to Seven Years in Jail for Sex Crimes
KC & The Sunshine Band co-founder Richard R. Finch was sentenced to seven years in prison on Monday, December 6 for sexually abusing young boys. Finch, who played bass for the famous funk group, pleaded no contest to 11 counts of sexual contact with seven boys, aged between 14 and 17.
Court records obtained by the Newark Advocate show Finch took advantage of the youngsters from July last year until March this year at his home in Newark, Ohio. An investigation was launched and Finch was arrested in March after a 17-year-old youth told police he had sexual contact with the star.
The 56 year old is said to have blamed his actions on alcohol abuse. He reportedly admitted to sexual contact and conduct when interviewed by detectives, and has wrote apology letters to the victims.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl