Kim Kardashian Is Highest-Paid Reality TV Star
Kim Kardashian is clawing her way to the top of Hollywood's rich list - the socialite has been named the highest paid reality TV star of 2010. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty pulled in a massive $6 million in the last 12 months, thanks to her reality series, lucrative endorsement deals and various promotional appearances.
The 30-year-old star is said to make as much as $75,000 for a single appearance. Lauren Conrad came second in the ranking - she boosted her bank balance by $5 million in 2010, despite leaving the cast of "The Hills" last year. Conrad has made her fortune with a best-selling fashion range and a trilogy of young adult books.
Conrad's former co-star Audrina Patridge was also namechecked after earning $3.5 million thanks to a deal with hamburger chain Carl's Jr., tying for fourth place with TV personality Kate Gosselin. "The Real Housewives of New York City" 's Bethenny Frankel came third on the list compiled by the Daily Beast.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio