Kim Kardashian Is Highest-Paid Reality TV Star
Kim Kardashian is clawing her way to the top of Hollywood's rich list - the socialite has been named the highest paid reality TV star of 2010. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty pulled in a massive $6 million in the last 12 months, thanks to her reality series, lucrative endorsement deals and various promotional appearances.
The 30-year-old star is said to make as much as $75,000 for a single appearance. Lauren Conrad came second in the ranking - she boosted her bank balance by $5 million in 2010, despite leaving the cast of "The Hills" last year. Conrad has made her fortune with a best-selling fashion range and a trilogy of young adult books.
Conrad's former co-star Audrina Patridge was also namechecked after earning $3.5 million thanks to a deal with hamburger chain Carl's Jr., tying for fourth place with TV personality Kate Gosselin. "The Real Housewives of New York City" 's Bethenny Frankel came third on the list compiled by the Daily Beast.
More Kim Kardashian News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money