Kim Kardashian Is Highest-Paid Reality TV Star
Kim Kardashian is clawing her way to the top of Hollywood's rich list - the socialite has been named the highest paid reality TV star of 2010. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty pulled in a massive $6 million in the last 12 months, thanks to her reality series, lucrative endorsement deals and various promotional appearances.
The 30-year-old star is said to make as much as $75,000 for a single appearance. Lauren Conrad came second in the ranking - she boosted her bank balance by $5 million in 2010, despite leaving the cast of "The Hills" last year. Conrad has made her fortune with a best-selling fashion range and a trilogy of young adult books.
Conrad's former co-star Audrina Patridge was also namechecked after earning $3.5 million thanks to a deal with hamburger chain Carl's Jr., tying for fourth place with TV personality Kate Gosselin. "The Real Housewives of New York City" 's Bethenny Frankel came third on the list compiled by the Daily Beast.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard