Kim Kardashian Is Highest-Paid Reality TV Star
Kim Kardashian is clawing her way to the top of Hollywood's rich list - the socialite has been named the highest paid reality TV star of 2010. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty pulled in a massive $6 million in the last 12 months, thanks to her reality series, lucrative endorsement deals and various promotional appearances.
The 30-year-old star is said to make as much as $75,000 for a single appearance. Lauren Conrad came second in the ranking - she boosted her bank balance by $5 million in 2010, despite leaving the cast of "The Hills" last year. Conrad has made her fortune with a best-selling fashion range and a trilogy of young adult books.
Conrad's former co-star Audrina Patridge was also namechecked after earning $3.5 million thanks to a deal with hamburger chain Carl's Jr., tying for fourth place with TV personality Kate Gosselin. "The Real Housewives of New York City" 's Bethenny Frankel came third on the list compiled by the Daily Beast.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!