Finding Hole in the Crotch Before Live Performance, Nicole Scherzinger Went Frantic
Nicole Scherzinger was left frantically mending a stage costume moments before she was due to perform live on British television last week on November 28 after finding a hole in her trousers. The Pussycat Dolls star was due to perform her new single "Poison" on Simon Cowell's singing contest "The X Factor".
She flew into a frenzy minutes before her live set when she realized her outfit had a tear in the crotch - but she managed to fix the gaping rip just as her performance was being announced. She tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Right before I got on stage my crotch had a hole in it... and they're like, 'We've got three minutes and we're going live.' I was, like, 'You guys, there's a hole in my crotch! What am I going to do?' So they're like sewing my crotch hole up or whatever... and then I had to run to that thing that I was standing on (on stage)."
"It sounds so glamorous, doesn't it? But this is the behind the scenes. I was like, 'What is going on? What am I doing?' Then I heard (the music) and I was like, 'Oh yeah, it's on, we are doing this. It's Poison time... The crotch was okay."
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape