Finding Hole in the Crotch Before Live Performance, Nicole Scherzinger Went Frantic
Nicole Scherzinger was left frantically mending a stage costume moments before she was due to perform live on British television last week on November 28 after finding a hole in her trousers. The Pussycat Dolls star was due to perform her new single "Poison" on Simon Cowell's singing contest "The X Factor".
She flew into a frenzy minutes before her live set when she realized her outfit had a tear in the crotch - but she managed to fix the gaping rip just as her performance was being announced. She tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Right before I got on stage my crotch had a hole in it... and they're like, 'We've got three minutes and we're going live.' I was, like, 'You guys, there's a hole in my crotch! What am I going to do?' So they're like sewing my crotch hole up or whatever... and then I had to run to that thing that I was standing on (on stage)."
"It sounds so glamorous, doesn't it? But this is the behind the scenes. I was like, 'What is going on? What am I doing?' Then I heard (the music) and I was like, 'Oh yeah, it's on, we are doing this. It's Poison time... The crotch was okay."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell