Finding Hole in the Crotch Before Live Performance, Nicole Scherzinger Went Frantic
Nicole Scherzinger was left frantically mending a stage costume moments before she was due to perform live on British television last week on November 28 after finding a hole in her trousers. The Pussycat Dolls star was due to perform her new single "Poison" on Simon Cowell's singing contest "The X Factor".
She flew into a frenzy minutes before her live set when she realized her outfit had a tear in the crotch - but she managed to fix the gaping rip just as her performance was being announced. She tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Right before I got on stage my crotch had a hole in it... and they're like, 'We've got three minutes and we're going live.' I was, like, 'You guys, there's a hole in my crotch! What am I going to do?' So they're like sewing my crotch hole up or whatever... and then I had to run to that thing that I was standing on (on stage)."
"It sounds so glamorous, doesn't it? But this is the behind the scenes. I was like, 'What is going on? What am I doing?' Then I heard (the music) and I was like, 'Oh yeah, it's on, we are doing this. It's Poison time... The crotch was okay."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?