Kim Kardashian Denies Pregnant With Kanye West's Child
Kim Kardashian has shot down rumors she is pregnant with Kanye West's child, branding the reports "absolutely not true". The reality TV star sparked speculation she's dating the rapper after they were spotted together on several occasions earlier this year.
On Monday, December 6, online gossips were sent into a spin when website MediaTakeOut.com reported Kardashian is expecting her first child with West. An insider told MTO, "Kim has been seeing Kanye (West) off and on for years now. But this summer, they (hooked up) five or six times."
But Kardashian has been quick to laugh off the speculation, telling People.com, "The rumors are absolutely not true. I'm not pregnant."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'