Kim Kardashian Denies Pregnant With Kanye West's Child
Kim Kardashian has shot down rumors she is pregnant with Kanye West's child, branding the reports "absolutely not true". The reality TV star sparked speculation she's dating the rapper after they were spotted together on several occasions earlier this year.
On Monday, December 6, online gossips were sent into a spin when website MediaTakeOut.com reported Kardashian is expecting her first child with West. An insider told MTO, "Kim has been seeing Kanye (West) off and on for years now. But this summer, they (hooked up) five or six times."
But Kardashian has been quick to laugh off the speculation, telling People.com, "The rumors are absolutely not true. I'm not pregnant."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?