Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Should Get Oscar Nomination
Justin Timberlake's former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass is backing his pal to win an Academy Award nomination for his "amazing" turn in "The Social Network". The "SexyBack" hitmaker has been busy trying to forge a career on the big screen, and received rave reviews for his role as Napster founder Sean Parker, who helped launch the social networking site Facebook.com.
Timberlake is now reportedly set to mount a campaign to convince Academy Awards bosses he is worthy of a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination at next year's ceremony - and Bass is adamant he deserves it. He tells PerezHilton.com, "Of course (he deserves an Oscar nomination)! Justin did an amazing job in the movie. He was incredible. I think the movie itself should be nominated for sure as well. I mean, why not?..."
"When I saw the film, it just blew me away. And he blew me away. His portrayal of Sean was just amazing."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement