Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Should Get Oscar Nomination
Justin Timberlake's former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass is backing his pal to win an Academy Award nomination for his "amazing" turn in "The Social Network". The "SexyBack" hitmaker has been busy trying to forge a career on the big screen, and received rave reviews for his role as Napster founder Sean Parker, who helped launch the social networking site Facebook.com.
Timberlake is now reportedly set to mount a campaign to convince Academy Awards bosses he is worthy of a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination at next year's ceremony - and Bass is adamant he deserves it. He tells PerezHilton.com, "Of course (he deserves an Oscar nomination)! Justin did an amazing job in the movie. He was incredible. I think the movie itself should be nominated for sure as well. I mean, why not?..."
"When I saw the film, it just blew me away. And he blew me away. His portrayal of Sean was just amazing."
More Justin Timberlake News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?