Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Should Get Oscar Nomination
Justin Timberlake's former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass is backing his pal to win an Academy Award nomination for his "amazing" turn in "The Social Network". The "SexyBack" hitmaker has been busy trying to forge a career on the big screen, and received rave reviews for his role as Napster founder Sean Parker, who helped launch the social networking site Facebook.com.
Timberlake is now reportedly set to mount a campaign to convince Academy Awards bosses he is worthy of a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination at next year's ceremony - and Bass is adamant he deserves it. He tells PerezHilton.com, "Of course (he deserves an Oscar nomination)! Justin did an amazing job in the movie. He was incredible. I think the movie itself should be nominated for sure as well. I mean, why not?..."
"When I saw the film, it just blew me away. And he blew me away. His portrayal of Sean was just amazing."
More Justin Timberlake News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'