Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Should Get Oscar Nomination
Justin Timberlake's former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass is backing his pal to win an Academy Award nomination for his "amazing" turn in "The Social Network". The "SexyBack" hitmaker has been busy trying to forge a career on the big screen, and received rave reviews for his role as Napster founder Sean Parker, who helped launch the social networking site Facebook.com.
Timberlake is now reportedly set to mount a campaign to convince Academy Awards bosses he is worthy of a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination at next year's ceremony - and Bass is adamant he deserves it. He tells PerezHilton.com, "Of course (he deserves an Oscar nomination)! Justin did an amazing job in the movie. He was incredible. I think the movie itself should be nominated for sure as well. I mean, why not?..."
"When I saw the film, it just blew me away. And he blew me away. His portrayal of Sean was just amazing."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video