Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Should Get Oscar Nomination
Justin Timberlake's former NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass is backing his pal to win an Academy Award nomination for his "amazing" turn in "The Social Network". The "SexyBack" hitmaker has been busy trying to forge a career on the big screen, and received rave reviews for his role as Napster founder Sean Parker, who helped launch the social networking site Facebook.com.
Timberlake is now reportedly set to mount a campaign to convince Academy Awards bosses he is worthy of a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination at next year's ceremony - and Bass is adamant he deserves it. He tells PerezHilton.com, "Of course (he deserves an Oscar nomination)! Justin did an amazing job in the movie. He was incredible. I think the movie itself should be nominated for sure as well. I mean, why not?..."
"When I saw the film, it just blew me away. And he blew me away. His portrayal of Sean was just amazing."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics