Drake and Avril Lavigne to Ring in 2011 for TV Special
Rap sensation Drake, pop punk Avril Lavigne and R&B stars Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo will be helping Americans ring in the New Year 2011 when they take to the stage for a special TV broadcast on December 31.
The stars will all be a part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011, a bi-coastal holiday celebration also featuring appearances from Willow Smith, Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Derulo.
Seacrest will present some of the acts live from New York's Times Square with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson will host the Hollywood portion of the party from Los Angeles.
More Drake News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences