Drake and Avril Lavigne to Ring in 2011 for TV Special
Rap sensation Drake, pop punk Avril Lavigne and R&B stars Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo will be helping Americans ring in the New Year 2011 when they take to the stage for a special TV broadcast on December 31.
The stars will all be a part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011, a bi-coastal holiday celebration also featuring appearances from Willow Smith, Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Derulo.
Seacrest will present some of the acts live from New York's Times Square with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson will host the Hollywood portion of the party from Los Angeles.
More Drake News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3