Drake and Avril Lavigne to Ring in 2011 for TV Special
Rap sensation Drake, pop punk Avril Lavigne and R&B stars Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo will be helping Americans ring in the New Year 2011 when they take to the stage for a special TV broadcast on December 31.
The stars will all be a part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011, a bi-coastal holiday celebration also featuring appearances from Willow Smith, Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Derulo.
Seacrest will present some of the acts live from New York's Times Square with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson will host the Hollywood portion of the party from Los Angeles.
More Drake News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head