Drake and Avril Lavigne to Ring in 2011 for TV Special
Rap sensation Drake, pop punk Avril Lavigne and R&B stars Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo will be helping Americans ring in the New Year 2011 when they take to the stage for a special TV broadcast on December 31.
The stars will all be a part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011, a bi-coastal holiday celebration also featuring appearances from Willow Smith, Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Derulo.
Seacrest will present some of the acts live from New York's Times Square with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson will host the Hollywood portion of the party from Los Angeles.
More Drake News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer