Drake and Avril Lavigne to Ring in 2011 for TV Special
Rap sensation Drake, pop punk Avril Lavigne and R&B stars Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo will be helping Americans ring in the New Year 2011 when they take to the stage for a special TV broadcast on December 31.
The stars will all be a part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011, a bi-coastal holiday celebration also featuring appearances from Willow Smith, Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Derulo.
Seacrest will present some of the acts live from New York's Times Square with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson will host the Hollywood portion of the party from Los Angeles.
More Drake News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs