Jim Carrey's Daughter Splits From Husband Alex Santana
Jim Carrey's only daughter Jane has split from her singer husband Alex Santana, just a year after marrying in a secret ceremony. Singer/songwriter Jane Carrey wed Blood Money star Santana in November 2009 and the couple welcomed a baby boy, named Jackson, in February this year.
But 23-year-old Jane and Santana have since parted ways. Confirming the news to In Touch Weekly, the actor's spokeswoman, Marleah Leslie, says, "The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley."
Jane is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer, whom he divorced in 1995. Jim himself had ended his romance with Jenny McCarthy earlier this year.
More Jim Carrey News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed