Jim Carrey's Daughter Splits From Husband Alex Santana
Jim Carrey's only daughter Jane has split from her singer husband Alex Santana, just a year after marrying in a secret ceremony. Singer/songwriter Jane Carrey wed Blood Money star Santana in November 2009 and the couple welcomed a baby boy, named Jackson, in February this year.
But 23-year-old Jane and Santana have since parted ways. Confirming the news to In Touch Weekly, the actor's spokeswoman, Marleah Leslie, says, "The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley."
Jane is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer, whom he divorced in 1995. Jim himself had ended his romance with Jenny McCarthy earlier this year.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle