Jim Carrey's Daughter Splits From Husband Alex Santana
Jim Carrey's only daughter Jane has split from her singer husband Alex Santana, just a year after marrying in a secret ceremony. Singer/songwriter Jane Carrey wed Blood Money star Santana in November 2009 and the couple welcomed a baby boy, named Jackson, in February this year.
But 23-year-old Jane and Santana have since parted ways. Confirming the news to In Touch Weekly, the actor's spokeswoman, Marleah Leslie, says, "The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley."
Jane is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer, whom he divorced in 1995. Jim himself had ended his romance with Jenny McCarthy earlier this year.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'