Jim Carrey's Daughter Splits From Husband Alex Santana
Jim Carrey's only daughter Jane has split from her singer husband Alex Santana, just a year after marrying in a secret ceremony. Singer/songwriter Jane Carrey wed Blood Money star Santana in November 2009 and the couple welcomed a baby boy, named Jackson, in February this year.
But 23-year-old Jane and Santana have since parted ways. Confirming the news to In Touch Weekly, the actor's spokeswoman, Marleah Leslie, says, "The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley."
Jane is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer, whom he divorced in 1995. Jim himself had ended his romance with Jenny McCarthy earlier this year.
More Jim Carrey News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories