Jim Carrey's Daughter Splits From Husband Alex Santana
Jim Carrey's only daughter Jane has split from her singer husband Alex Santana, just a year after marrying in a secret ceremony. Singer/songwriter Jane Carrey wed Blood Money star Santana in November 2009 and the couple welcomed a baby boy, named Jackson, in February this year.
But 23-year-old Jane and Santana have since parted ways. Confirming the news to In Touch Weekly, the actor's spokeswoman, Marleah Leslie, says, "The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley."
Jane is Jim's daughter with first wife Melissa Womer, whom he divorced in 1995. Jim himself had ended his romance with Jenny McCarthy earlier this year.
More Jim Carrey News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3