Not Yet Divorced, Kelsey Grammer Is Engaged to Kayte Walsh
Former "Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is preparing to wed for the fourth time after proposing to his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. The actor, 55, split from his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, in July this year and announced a month later that he was expecting a baby with his new love.
Flight attendant Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage shortly after revealing the happy news in August but the couple now has something else to look forward to. Confirming the news to UsMagazine.com, Grammer's representative says, "They have been engaged for a while."
However, the star will have to wait before setting a date to tie the knot - Grammer's divorce from Donatacci has yet to be finalized. Grammer and Donatacci have two children together, daughter Mason Olivia and son Jude Gordon.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story