Not Yet Divorced, Kelsey Grammer Is Engaged to Kayte Walsh
Former "Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is preparing to wed for the fourth time after proposing to his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. The actor, 55, split from his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, in July this year and announced a month later that he was expecting a baby with his new love.
Flight attendant Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage shortly after revealing the happy news in August but the couple now has something else to look forward to. Confirming the news to UsMagazine.com, Grammer's representative says, "They have been engaged for a while."
However, the star will have to wait before setting a date to tie the knot - Grammer's divorce from Donatacci has yet to be finalized. Grammer and Donatacci have two children together, daughter Mason Olivia and son Jude Gordon.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'