Not Yet Divorced, Kelsey Grammer Is Engaged to Kayte Walsh
Former "Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is preparing to wed for the fourth time after proposing to his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. The actor, 55, split from his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, in July this year and announced a month later that he was expecting a baby with his new love.
Flight attendant Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage shortly after revealing the happy news in August but the couple now has something else to look forward to. Confirming the news to UsMagazine.com, Grammer's representative says, "They have been engaged for a while."
However, the star will have to wait before setting a date to tie the knot - Grammer's divorce from Donatacci has yet to be finalized. Grammer and Donatacci have two children together, daughter Mason Olivia and son Jude Gordon.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl