Not Yet Divorced, Kelsey Grammer Is Engaged to Kayte Walsh
Former "Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is preparing to wed for the fourth time after proposing to his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. The actor, 55, split from his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, in July this year and announced a month later that he was expecting a baby with his new love.
Flight attendant Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage shortly after revealing the happy news in August but the couple now has something else to look forward to. Confirming the news to UsMagazine.com, Grammer's representative says, "They have been engaged for a while."
However, the star will have to wait before setting a date to tie the knot - Grammer's divorce from Donatacci has yet to be finalized. Grammer and Donatacci have two children together, daughter Mason Olivia and son Jude Gordon.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'