Not Yet Divorced, Kelsey Grammer Is Engaged to Kayte Walsh
Former "Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is preparing to wed for the fourth time after proposing to his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. The actor, 55, split from his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, in July this year and announced a month later that he was expecting a baby with his new love.
Flight attendant Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage shortly after revealing the happy news in August but the couple now has something else to look forward to. Confirming the news to UsMagazine.com, Grammer's representative says, "They have been engaged for a while."
However, the star will have to wait before setting a date to tie the knot - Grammer's divorce from Donatacci has yet to be finalized. Grammer and Donatacci have two children together, daughter Mason Olivia and son Jude Gordon.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'