Struggling to Breathe, Brandon Mychal Smith Admitted to Hospital
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been admitted to hospital after struggling to breathe on the set of reality contest "Skating with the Stars". The 21 year old, who starred alongside Demi Lovato in "Sonny with a Chance", is currently competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program, alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
Smith was reportedly suffering from a stomach virus when he arrived at the Los Angeles set for rehearsals on Monday morning, December 6. But the Disney star began experiencing difficulty breathing and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital, reports TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Smith would be able to perform on Monday night's December 6 live program.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'