Struggling to Breathe, Brandon Mychal Smith Admitted to Hospital
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been admitted to hospital after struggling to breathe on the set of reality contest "Skating with the Stars". The 21 year old, who starred alongside Demi Lovato in "Sonny with a Chance", is currently competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program, alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
Smith was reportedly suffering from a stomach virus when he arrived at the Los Angeles set for rehearsals on Monday morning, December 6. But the Disney star began experiencing difficulty breathing and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital, reports TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Smith would be able to perform on Monday night's December 6 live program.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer