Struggling to Breathe, Brandon Mychal Smith Admitted to Hospital
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been admitted to hospital after struggling to breathe on the set of reality contest "Skating with the Stars". The 21 year old, who starred alongside Demi Lovato in "Sonny with a Chance", is currently competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program, alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
Smith was reportedly suffering from a stomach virus when he arrived at the Los Angeles set for rehearsals on Monday morning, December 6. But the Disney star began experiencing difficulty breathing and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital, reports TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Smith would be able to perform on Monday night's December 6 live program.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip