Struggling to Breathe, Brandon Mychal Smith Admitted to Hospital
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been admitted to hospital after struggling to breathe on the set of reality contest "Skating with the Stars". The 21 year old, who starred alongside Demi Lovato in "Sonny with a Chance", is currently competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program, alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
Smith was reportedly suffering from a stomach virus when he arrived at the Los Angeles set for rehearsals on Monday morning, December 6. But the Disney star began experiencing difficulty breathing and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital, reports TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Smith would be able to perform on Monday night's December 6 live program.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident