Struggling to Breathe, Brandon Mychal Smith Admitted to Hospital
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been admitted to hospital after struggling to breathe on the set of reality contest "Skating with the Stars". The 21 year old, who starred alongside Demi Lovato in "Sonny with a Chance", is currently competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program, alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
Smith was reportedly suffering from a stomach virus when he arrived at the Los Angeles set for rehearsals on Monday morning, December 6. But the Disney star began experiencing difficulty breathing and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital, reports TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Smith would be able to perform on Monday night's December 6 live program.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show