Sofia Vergara In Talks to Sign $8 Million Deal With Kmart
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara is set to enter the world of celebrity fashion and beauty products - she's in talks to sign an $8 million deal with U.S. retail giant Kmart. The "Modern Family" star is reportedly being courted by store bosses to front its next advertising campaign, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
But Vergara won't just serve as the sexy spokesmodel for the brand - she will also introduce her own line of hair, clothing, accessories and beauty items as part of the agreement.
In related news, Sofia Vergara's "Modern Family" so-star Ed O'Neill said 2010 Emmy's Best Supporting Actress should be given to Vergara instead of Jane Lynch. "I love Jane, honestly I do," he said to TV Guide Canada. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Her character Sue Sylvester] is just a one-note character."
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'