Sofia Vergara In Talks to Sign $8 Million Deal With Kmart
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara is set to enter the world of celebrity fashion and beauty products - she's in talks to sign an $8 million deal with U.S. retail giant Kmart. The "Modern Family" star is reportedly being courted by store bosses to front its next advertising campaign, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
But Vergara won't just serve as the sexy spokesmodel for the brand - she will also introduce her own line of hair, clothing, accessories and beauty items as part of the agreement.
In related news, Sofia Vergara's "Modern Family" so-star Ed O'Neill said 2010 Emmy's Best Supporting Actress should be given to Vergara instead of Jane Lynch. "I love Jane, honestly I do," he said to TV Guide Canada. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Her character Sue Sylvester] is just a one-note character."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences