Sofia Vergara In Talks to Sign $8 Million Deal With Kmart
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara is set to enter the world of celebrity fashion and beauty products - she's in talks to sign an $8 million deal with U.S. retail giant Kmart. The "Modern Family" star is reportedly being courted by store bosses to front its next advertising campaign, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
But Vergara won't just serve as the sexy spokesmodel for the brand - she will also introduce her own line of hair, clothing, accessories and beauty items as part of the agreement.
In related news, Sofia Vergara's "Modern Family" so-star Ed O'Neill said 2010 Emmy's Best Supporting Actress should be given to Vergara instead of Jane Lynch. "I love Jane, honestly I do," he said to TV Guide Canada. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Her character Sue Sylvester] is just a one-note character."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2