Sofia Vergara In Talks to Sign $8 Million Deal With Kmart
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara is set to enter the world of celebrity fashion and beauty products - she's in talks to sign an $8 million deal with U.S. retail giant Kmart. The "Modern Family" star is reportedly being courted by store bosses to front its next advertising campaign, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
But Vergara won't just serve as the sexy spokesmodel for the brand - she will also introduce her own line of hair, clothing, accessories and beauty items as part of the agreement.
In related news, Sofia Vergara's "Modern Family" so-star Ed O'Neill said 2010 Emmy's Best Supporting Actress should be given to Vergara instead of Jane Lynch. "I love Jane, honestly I do," he said to TV Guide Canada. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Her character Sue Sylvester] is just a one-note character."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7