Sofia Vergara In Talks to Sign $8 Million Deal With Kmart
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara is set to enter the world of celebrity fashion and beauty products - she's in talks to sign an $8 million deal with U.S. retail giant Kmart. The "Modern Family" star is reportedly being courted by store bosses to front its next advertising campaign, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
But Vergara won't just serve as the sexy spokesmodel for the brand - she will also introduce her own line of hair, clothing, accessories and beauty items as part of the agreement.
In related news, Sofia Vergara's "Modern Family" so-star Ed O'Neill said 2010 Emmy's Best Supporting Actress should be given to Vergara instead of Jane Lynch. "I love Jane, honestly I do," he said to TV Guide Canada. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Her character Sue Sylvester] is just a one-note character."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent