Cher's Son's Sex-Change Documented in Film
Cher's son Chaz Bono is set to tell the world about his sex-change in a new documentary film. Bono, whose father is the late Sonny Bono, was born Chastity, but began gender reassignment in 2008 and this year applied to be legally recognised as a man after successfully completing the transformation.
The 41 year old has been documenting the process on camera and the footage has been made into a new film which is set to premiere at next year's Sundance Film Festival in Utah. Bono insists the currently untitled project will show "more than anybody's ever seen before" and he hopes it will fully explain the process.
He tells Entertainment Tonight, "I hope it's going to help change hearts and minds on this issue so that people can fully understand." Bono will also chronicle his story in a new book called "Coming Clean" which is set for release in 2011.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split