Cher's Son's Sex-Change Documented in Film
Cher's son Chaz Bono is set to tell the world about his sex-change in a new documentary film. Bono, whose father is the late Sonny Bono, was born Chastity, but began gender reassignment in 2008 and this year applied to be legally recognised as a man after successfully completing the transformation.
The 41 year old has been documenting the process on camera and the footage has been made into a new film which is set to premiere at next year's Sundance Film Festival in Utah. Bono insists the currently untitled project will show "more than anybody's ever seen before" and he hopes it will fully explain the process.
He tells Entertainment Tonight, "I hope it's going to help change hearts and minds on this issue so that people can fully understand." Bono will also chronicle his story in a new book called "Coming Clean" which is set for release in 2011.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'