Josh Duhamel Learned Lesson From Flight Drama
Josh Duhamel has opened up about the day he was booted off a flight for refusing to switch off his cell phone, insisting he has "learned" his "lesson" following the incident. The "Transformers" star was removed from an aircraft at New York's LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, December 2 after he ignored a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his BlackBerry device before take-off.
Duhamel has now spoken about the drama for the first time and promised to obey cabin crew's instructions from now on.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I've learned that it's best to always turn them (cell phones) off... (It was) not my favorite moment. I'm good, lesson learned."
More Josh Duhamel News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie