Josh Duhamel Learned Lesson From Flight Drama
Josh Duhamel has opened up about the day he was booted off a flight for refusing to switch off his cell phone, insisting he has "learned" his "lesson" following the incident. The "Transformers" star was removed from an aircraft at New York's LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, December 2 after he ignored a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his BlackBerry device before take-off.
Duhamel has now spoken about the drama for the first time and promised to obey cabin crew's instructions from now on.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I've learned that it's best to always turn them (cell phones) off... (It was) not my favorite moment. I'm good, lesson learned."
More Josh Duhamel News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer