Josh Duhamel Learned Lesson From Flight Drama
Josh Duhamel has opened up about the day he was booted off a flight for refusing to switch off his cell phone, insisting he has "learned" his "lesson" following the incident. The "Transformers" star was removed from an aircraft at New York's LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, December 2 after he ignored a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his BlackBerry device before take-off.
Duhamel has now spoken about the drama for the first time and promised to obey cabin crew's instructions from now on.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I've learned that it's best to always turn them (cell phones) off... (It was) not my favorite moment. I'm good, lesson learned."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked