Josh Duhamel Learned Lesson From Flight Drama
Josh Duhamel has opened up about the day he was booted off a flight for refusing to switch off his cell phone, insisting he has "learned" his "lesson" following the incident. The "Transformers" star was removed from an aircraft at New York's LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, December 2 after he ignored a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his BlackBerry device before take-off.
Duhamel has now spoken about the drama for the first time and promised to obey cabin crew's instructions from now on.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I've learned that it's best to always turn them (cell phones) off... (It was) not my favorite moment. I'm good, lesson learned."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights