Josh Duhamel Learned Lesson From Flight Drama
Josh Duhamel has opened up about the day he was booted off a flight for refusing to switch off his cell phone, insisting he has "learned" his "lesson" following the incident. The "Transformers" star was removed from an aircraft at New York's LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, December 2 after he ignored a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his BlackBerry device before take-off.
Duhamel has now spoken about the drama for the first time and promised to obey cabin crew's instructions from now on.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I've learned that it's best to always turn them (cell phones) off... (It was) not my favorite moment. I'm good, lesson learned."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'