Susan Boyle Pulls in $16.5 Million Since 'Britain's Got Talent'
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has amassed an estimated $16.5 million since appearing on TV contest "Britain's Got Talent" last year. The 49 year old shot to fame competing on the U.K. show and has achieved great success ever since - selling 10 million albums and receiving a Grammy Award nomination last week.
And her triumphs are now reflected in her bank balance, which has swelled to a staggering $16.5 million thanks to her record sales, her official autobiography and various TV appearances. Cliff Dane of Britain's Sunday Times Rich List says, "Unlike a lot of artists who write songs and have heavy touring commitments, most of Susan's income has come from old-fashioned record sales, mostly CDs as opposed to downloads due to the nature of her fanbase."
"I estimate she is currently worth 11 million pounds based on royalties and advances accumulated to date."
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne