Susan Boyle Pulls in $16.5 Million Since 'Britain's Got Talent'
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has amassed an estimated $16.5 million since appearing on TV contest "Britain's Got Talent" last year. The 49 year old shot to fame competing on the U.K. show and has achieved great success ever since - selling 10 million albums and receiving a Grammy Award nomination last week.
And her triumphs are now reflected in her bank balance, which has swelled to a staggering $16.5 million thanks to her record sales, her official autobiography and various TV appearances. Cliff Dane of Britain's Sunday Times Rich List says, "Unlike a lot of artists who write songs and have heavy touring commitments, most of Susan's income has come from old-fashioned record sales, mostly CDs as opposed to downloads due to the nature of her fanbase."
"I estimate she is currently worth 11 million pounds based on royalties and advances accumulated to date."
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced