Kind-Hearted Justin Bieber Gives Ailing Fan Surprise Visit
Pop star Justin Bieber thrilled a young British fan suffering from a rare genetic condition on Sunday, December 5 after surprising her during his stay in London. Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rapid aging condition Progeria, was able to meet her pop idol thanks to the efforts of a group of Bieber fans who launched a campaign on Twitter.com to bring them together.
Bieber signed autographs and posed for photographs with Okines and her family - and topped off the special visit by offering her tickets to see his next concert in the U.K. He also offered free passes to the kind-hearted group responsible for putting him in touch with Okines.
In Twitter.com messages to the fans who organized the visit, Bieber writes, "U did a good thing. And you were right she has a great smile. It was actually kinda funny. She had no clue (about the meeting) and when she saw me she screamed and everyone was like what the?!?!"
"She was real sweet and I offered her tix (tickets) for the show in the UK when I'm back. I think you should go with her then too... The fans did a good thing. Glad I could help. Thanks for introducing us. She is a sweet girl."
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby