Kind-Hearted Justin Bieber Gives Ailing Fan Surprise Visit
Pop star Justin Bieber thrilled a young British fan suffering from a rare genetic condition on Sunday, December 5 after surprising her during his stay in London. Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rapid aging condition Progeria, was able to meet her pop idol thanks to the efforts of a group of Bieber fans who launched a campaign on Twitter.com to bring them together.
Bieber signed autographs and posed for photographs with Okines and her family - and topped off the special visit by offering her tickets to see his next concert in the U.K. He also offered free passes to the kind-hearted group responsible for putting him in touch with Okines.
In Twitter.com messages to the fans who organized the visit, Bieber writes, "U did a good thing. And you were right she has a great smile. It was actually kinda funny. She had no clue (about the meeting) and when she saw me she screamed and everyone was like what the?!?!"
"She was real sweet and I offered her tix (tickets) for the show in the UK when I'm back. I think you should go with her then too... The fans did a good thing. Glad I could help. Thanks for introducing us. She is a sweet girl."
More Justin Bieber News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande