Travis' Frontman Cancels Gig for Family Situation
Travis frontman Fran Healy has canceled a series of solo gigs in North America over a "personal issue" and to spend "some time" with his son. The singer was due to perform in Montreal and Quebec in Canada last month but he called off the shows, taking to his website to tell fans: "Hey my Canadian friends, so sorry I had to pull these shows. Some personal stuff came up which meant I had to make the hard decision to abort the gigs. I will return. Full refunds will be given."
Healy also pulled out of a concert in Austin, Texas on Sunday, December 5, announcing the news on his website just two days before the gig, insisting, "There were no two ways about it." Now the Scottish musician has axed yet another performance in Carrboro, North Carolina on Tuesday to be with his partner Nora Kryst and their four-year-old son, Clay.
In a post on his website, he writes, "So everyone this is seriously the final cancellation. Everyone is asking what the personal issue is. Please don't worry, It's not any life or death situation, it's just that I need some time with Clay, my son. He and (girlfriend) Nora are in New York waiting for me."
"The past week has been the hardest I have had as a parent so I had to do something about it. Montreal, Quebec, Carrboro and Austin I will make it up to you. Atlanta and Boston will go ahead and also the full band show in New York."
Healy is due to restart his tour in Atlanta, Georgia on December 12.
More Travis News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'