Kylie Minogue Eyes More Acting Gig
Kylie Minogue is switching gears in her career - the Australian pop star wants to concentrate more on acting. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and is now making plans to return to her acting roots, after recently filming a big-screen cameo as a tattoo-clad rock chick in forthcoming drama "Jack and Diane".
She tells Britain's "The One Show", "I've already filmed ('Jack and Diane'), it's a really independent film shot in New York. I just flew in for my one day of filming, spent half of it getting covered in fake tattoos."
"I just love being on set, I love filming, I love the magic that you can create and after the tour next year I'm definitely going back to (acting)."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3