Kylie Minogue Eyes More Acting Gig
Kylie Minogue is switching gears in her career - the Australian pop star wants to concentrate more on acting. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and is now making plans to return to her acting roots, after recently filming a big-screen cameo as a tattoo-clad rock chick in forthcoming drama "Jack and Diane".
She tells Britain's "The One Show", "I've already filmed ('Jack and Diane'), it's a really independent film shot in New York. I just flew in for my one day of filming, spent half of it getting covered in fake tattoos."
"I just love being on set, I love filming, I love the magic that you can create and after the tour next year I'm definitely going back to (acting)."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7