Kylie Minogue Eyes More Acting Gig
Kylie Minogue is switching gears in her career - the Australian pop star wants to concentrate more on acting. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and is now making plans to return to her acting roots, after recently filming a big-screen cameo as a tattoo-clad rock chick in forthcoming drama "Jack and Diane".
She tells Britain's "The One Show", "I've already filmed ('Jack and Diane'), it's a really independent film shot in New York. I just flew in for my one day of filming, spent half of it getting covered in fake tattoos."
"I just love being on set, I love filming, I love the magic that you can create and after the tour next year I'm definitely going back to (acting)."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby