Kylie Minogue Eyes More Acting Gig
Kylie Minogue is switching gears in her career - the Australian pop star wants to concentrate more on acting. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and is now making plans to return to her acting roots, after recently filming a big-screen cameo as a tattoo-clad rock chick in forthcoming drama "Jack and Diane".
She tells Britain's "The One Show", "I've already filmed ('Jack and Diane'), it's a really independent film shot in New York. I just flew in for my one day of filming, spent half of it getting covered in fake tattoos."
"I just love being on set, I love filming, I love the magic that you can create and after the tour next year I'm definitely going back to (acting)."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'