Heidi Fleiss Gets New Reality TV Show About Her Birds
Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is set to ruffle feathers in a new reality TV show - about her collection of exotic birds. Fleiss has signed a deal to shoot a pilot for the Animal Planet channel about her 20-strong collection of parrots and other feathery friends.
The show will focus on how Fleiss turned her back on running a prostitution business to caring for winged creatures and will show how she lets the birds fly freely around her Las Vegas home, according to TMZ.com.
However, Fleiss will have to rush to renovate her house before the cameras start rolling - the Nevada property was left with $60,000-worth of damage after a fire gutted the guest house in November.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016