Heidi Fleiss Gets New Reality TV Show About Her Birds
Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is set to ruffle feathers in a new reality TV show - about her collection of exotic birds. Fleiss has signed a deal to shoot a pilot for the Animal Planet channel about her 20-strong collection of parrots and other feathery friends.
The show will focus on how Fleiss turned her back on running a prostitution business to caring for winged creatures and will show how she lets the birds fly freely around her Las Vegas home, according to TMZ.com.
However, Fleiss will have to rush to renovate her house before the cameras start rolling - the Nevada property was left with $60,000-worth of damage after a fire gutted the guest house in November.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch