Heidi Fleiss Gets New Reality TV Show About Her Birds
Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is set to ruffle feathers in a new reality TV show - about her collection of exotic birds. Fleiss has signed a deal to shoot a pilot for the Animal Planet channel about her 20-strong collection of parrots and other feathery friends.
The show will focus on how Fleiss turned her back on running a prostitution business to caring for winged creatures and will show how she lets the birds fly freely around her Las Vegas home, according to TMZ.com.
However, Fleiss will have to rush to renovate her house before the cameras start rolling - the Nevada property was left with $60,000-worth of damage after a fire gutted the guest house in November.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry