Heidi Fleiss Gets New Reality TV Show About Her Birds
Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is set to ruffle feathers in a new reality TV show - about her collection of exotic birds. Fleiss has signed a deal to shoot a pilot for the Animal Planet channel about her 20-strong collection of parrots and other feathery friends.
The show will focus on how Fleiss turned her back on running a prostitution business to caring for winged creatures and will show how she lets the birds fly freely around her Las Vegas home, according to TMZ.com.
However, Fleiss will have to rush to renovate her house before the cameras start rolling - the Nevada property was left with $60,000-worth of damage after a fire gutted the guest house in November.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!