Heidi Fleiss Gets New Reality TV Show About Her Birds
Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is set to ruffle feathers in a new reality TV show - about her collection of exotic birds. Fleiss has signed a deal to shoot a pilot for the Animal Planet channel about her 20-strong collection of parrots and other feathery friends.
The show will focus on how Fleiss turned her back on running a prostitution business to caring for winged creatures and will show how she lets the birds fly freely around her Las Vegas home, according to TMZ.com.
However, Fleiss will have to rush to renovate her house before the cameras start rolling - the Nevada property was left with $60,000-worth of damage after a fire gutted the guest house in November.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'