Peter Andre Named in TV Host's Divorce Paper
Australian pop star Peter Andre has been named in the divorce papers of a British TV host after allegedly bombarding the presenter's wife with flirty text messages. Lee Clark, a host for shopping channel QVC, claims he was driven to file for divorce after discovering that Andre had allegedly exchanged over 100 texts with his presenter wife Pollyanna Woodward on their first wedding anniversary in October.
Clark goes on to accuse the "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker of sending his wife numerous gifts after meeting her at a dinner earlier this year. He tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "One of the messages he sent my wife said, 'I'm lying in my six foot bed all alone too.' In another text, Polly told Peter, 'Love you millions. Can't wait to go shopping for your xmas pressie. We'll have loads of fun and a great day'."
"That's why I'm divorcing her and naming Peter in the petition. This marriage was perfect until he started texting my wife. We were blissfully happy. But he turned her head and then her heart."
A representative for Andre insists the singer broke off all contact with Woodward after finding out she was married, saying, "They've never so much as kissed or held hands."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences