Peter Andre Named in TV Host's Divorce Paper
Australian pop star Peter Andre has been named in the divorce papers of a British TV host after allegedly bombarding the presenter's wife with flirty text messages. Lee Clark, a host for shopping channel QVC, claims he was driven to file for divorce after discovering that Andre had allegedly exchanged over 100 texts with his presenter wife Pollyanna Woodward on their first wedding anniversary in October.
Clark goes on to accuse the "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker of sending his wife numerous gifts after meeting her at a dinner earlier this year. He tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "One of the messages he sent my wife said, 'I'm lying in my six foot bed all alone too.' In another text, Polly told Peter, 'Love you millions. Can't wait to go shopping for your xmas pressie. We'll have loads of fun and a great day'."
"That's why I'm divorcing her and naming Peter in the petition. This marriage was perfect until he started texting my wife. We were blissfully happy. But he turned her head and then her heart."
A representative for Andre insists the singer broke off all contact with Woodward after finding out she was married, saying, "They've never so much as kissed or held hands."
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why