Peter Andre Named in TV Host's Divorce Paper
Australian pop star Peter Andre has been named in the divorce papers of a British TV host after allegedly bombarding the presenter's wife with flirty text messages. Lee Clark, a host for shopping channel QVC, claims he was driven to file for divorce after discovering that Andre had allegedly exchanged over 100 texts with his presenter wife Pollyanna Woodward on their first wedding anniversary in October.
Clark goes on to accuse the "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker of sending his wife numerous gifts after meeting her at a dinner earlier this year. He tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "One of the messages he sent my wife said, 'I'm lying in my six foot bed all alone too.' In another text, Polly told Peter, 'Love you millions. Can't wait to go shopping for your xmas pressie. We'll have loads of fun and a great day'."
"That's why I'm divorcing her and naming Peter in the petition. This marriage was perfect until he started texting my wife. We were blissfully happy. But he turned her head and then her heart."
A representative for Andre insists the singer broke off all contact with Woodward after finding out she was married, saying, "They've never so much as kissed or held hands."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?