Suge Knight Was Issued With Citation After Arrest
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight spent Friday, December 3 night behind bars after a warrant was issued for his arrest for failing to appear in a Los Angeles court. The former Death Row Records' CEO was expected to show for a hearing on November 23 in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September.
But he skipped the court appearance and a $40,000 bench warrant was subsequently issued for his detention, according to TMZ.com. Cops took him into custody late on Friday and he was booked at the West Hollywood police station shortly afterwards.
He was issued with a citation and was released after signing a notice agreeing to show up for his next court hearing. It's not the first time Knight has found himself a wanted man - a warrant was issued for his arrest over the summer after he missed another court date in June.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage