Suge Knight Was Issued With Citation After Arrest
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight spent Friday, December 3 night behind bars after a warrant was issued for his arrest for failing to appear in a Los Angeles court. The former Death Row Records' CEO was expected to show for a hearing on November 23 in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September.
But he skipped the court appearance and a $40,000 bench warrant was subsequently issued for his detention, according to TMZ.com. Cops took him into custody late on Friday and he was booked at the West Hollywood police station shortly afterwards.
He was issued with a citation and was released after signing a notice agreeing to show up for his next court hearing. It's not the first time Knight has found himself a wanted man - a warrant was issued for his arrest over the summer after he missed another court date in June.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'