Suge Knight Was Issued With Citation After Arrest
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight spent Friday, December 3 night behind bars after a warrant was issued for his arrest for failing to appear in a Los Angeles court. The former Death Row Records' CEO was expected to show for a hearing on November 23 in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September.
But he skipped the court appearance and a $40,000 bench warrant was subsequently issued for his detention, according to TMZ.com. Cops took him into custody late on Friday and he was booked at the West Hollywood police station shortly afterwards.
He was issued with a citation and was released after signing a notice agreeing to show up for his next court hearing. It's not the first time Knight has found himself a wanted man - a warrant was issued for his arrest over the summer after he missed another court date in June.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences