Suge Knight Was Issued With Citation After Arrest
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight spent Friday, December 3 night behind bars after a warrant was issued for his arrest for failing to appear in a Los Angeles court. The former Death Row Records' CEO was expected to show for a hearing on November 23 in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September.
But he skipped the court appearance and a $40,000 bench warrant was subsequently issued for his detention, according to TMZ.com. Cops took him into custody late on Friday and he was booked at the West Hollywood police station shortly afterwards.
He was issued with a citation and was released after signing a notice agreeing to show up for his next court hearing. It's not the first time Knight has found himself a wanted man - a warrant was issued for his arrest over the summer after he missed another court date in June.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa