Suge Knight Was Issued With Citation After Arrest
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight spent Friday, December 3 night behind bars after a warrant was issued for his arrest for failing to appear in a Los Angeles court. The former Death Row Records' CEO was expected to show for a hearing on November 23 in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September.
But he skipped the court appearance and a $40,000 bench warrant was subsequently issued for his detention, according to TMZ.com. Cops took him into custody late on Friday and he was booked at the West Hollywood police station shortly afterwards.
He was issued with a citation and was released after signing a notice agreeing to show up for his next court hearing. It's not the first time Knight has found himself a wanted man - a warrant was issued for his arrest over the summer after he missed another court date in June.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'