Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab Not Due to Relapse
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has checked into a Los Angeles sober living facility, just weeks after denying she had returned to rehab. Mueller entered a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado last Christmas.
Reports surfaced last month that the mother of Sheen's twin sons had returned to rehab over America's Thanksgiving holiday. The claims were vehemently denied by Mueller, who insisted she was "healthy and happy".
However, Mueller checked herself into a recovery center on Saturday. Her lawyer, Yale Galanter, tells TMZ.com, Mueller did not relapse, but returned to rehab to "maintain her health".
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay