Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab Not Due to Relapse
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has checked into a Los Angeles sober living facility, just weeks after denying she had returned to rehab. Mueller entered a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado last Christmas.
Reports surfaced last month that the mother of Sheen's twin sons had returned to rehab over America's Thanksgiving holiday. The claims were vehemently denied by Mueller, who insisted she was "healthy and happy".
However, Mueller checked herself into a recovery center on Saturday. Her lawyer, Yale Galanter, tells TMZ.com, Mueller did not relapse, but returned to rehab to "maintain her health".
More Brooke Mueller News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri