Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab Not Due to Relapse
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has checked into a Los Angeles sober living facility, just weeks after denying she had returned to rehab. Mueller entered a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado last Christmas.
Reports surfaced last month that the mother of Sheen's twin sons had returned to rehab over America's Thanksgiving holiday. The claims were vehemently denied by Mueller, who insisted she was "healthy and happy".
However, Mueller checked herself into a recovery center on Saturday. Her lawyer, Yale Galanter, tells TMZ.com, Mueller did not relapse, but returned to rehab to "maintain her health".
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?