Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab Not Due to Relapse
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has checked into a Los Angeles sober living facility, just weeks after denying she had returned to rehab. Mueller entered a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado last Christmas.
Reports surfaced last month that the mother of Sheen's twin sons had returned to rehab over America's Thanksgiving holiday. The claims were vehemently denied by Mueller, who insisted she was "healthy and happy".
However, Mueller checked herself into a recovery center on Saturday. Her lawyer, Yale Galanter, tells TMZ.com, Mueller did not relapse, but returned to rehab to "maintain her health".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic