Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab Not Due to Relapse
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has checked into a Los Angeles sober living facility, just weeks after denying she had returned to rehab. Mueller entered a treatment facility in California in February in a bid to deal with personal issues, following her bust-up with her actor husband in Aspen, Colorado last Christmas.
Reports surfaced last month that the mother of Sheen's twin sons had returned to rehab over America's Thanksgiving holiday. The claims were vehemently denied by Mueller, who insisted she was "healthy and happy".
However, Mueller checked herself into a recovery center on Saturday. Her lawyer, Yale Galanter, tells TMZ.com, Mueller did not relapse, but returned to rehab to "maintain her health".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video