Sylvester Stallone Finally Meets His Stalker
A man arrested for trespassing on Sylvester Stallone's Los Angeles estate in August finally got to meet his hero on Saturday, December 4 - after waiting outside the star's weekend hangout without his top on.
According to TMZ.com, Damon T. Dana - who was reportedly arrested after scaling the gates of the Rambo star's home in the summer - waited outside Stallone's Saturday brunch spot Cafe Roma in L.A. in a bid to meet the action man.
And Stallone made his fan's day by giving him two minutes of his time - despite the man being half naked. However, the devotee landed himself in trouble with the law once again - restaurant bosses called the cops after he lingered around long after Stallone had retired to a private room, reports the website. He was escorted to his vehicle by police.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'