Sylvester Stallone Finally Meets His Stalker
A man arrested for trespassing on Sylvester Stallone's Los Angeles estate in August finally got to meet his hero on Saturday, December 4 - after waiting outside the star's weekend hangout without his top on.
According to TMZ.com, Damon T. Dana - who was reportedly arrested after scaling the gates of the Rambo star's home in the summer - waited outside Stallone's Saturday brunch spot Cafe Roma in L.A. in a bid to meet the action man.
And Stallone made his fan's day by giving him two minutes of his time - despite the man being half naked. However, the devotee landed himself in trouble with the law once again - restaurant bosses called the cops after he lingered around long after Stallone had retired to a private room, reports the website. He was escorted to his vehicle by police.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney