Sylvester Stallone Finally Meets His Stalker
A man arrested for trespassing on Sylvester Stallone's Los Angeles estate in August finally got to meet his hero on Saturday, December 4 - after waiting outside the star's weekend hangout without his top on.
According to TMZ.com, Damon T. Dana - who was reportedly arrested after scaling the gates of the Rambo star's home in the summer - waited outside Stallone's Saturday brunch spot Cafe Roma in L.A. in a bid to meet the action man.
And Stallone made his fan's day by giving him two minutes of his time - despite the man being half naked. However, the devotee landed himself in trouble with the law once again - restaurant bosses called the cops after he lingered around long after Stallone had retired to a private room, reports the website. He was escorted to his vehicle by police.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'