Sylvester Stallone Finally Meets His Stalker
A man arrested for trespassing on Sylvester Stallone's Los Angeles estate in August finally got to meet his hero on Saturday, December 4 - after waiting outside the star's weekend hangout without his top on.
According to TMZ.com, Damon T. Dana - who was reportedly arrested after scaling the gates of the Rambo star's home in the summer - waited outside Stallone's Saturday brunch spot Cafe Roma in L.A. in a bid to meet the action man.
And Stallone made his fan's day by giving him two minutes of his time - despite the man being half naked. However, the devotee landed himself in trouble with the law once again - restaurant bosses called the cops after he lingered around long after Stallone had retired to a private room, reports the website. He was escorted to his vehicle by police.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher