Half-Brother Ordered to Return Dane Cook's Money
Dane Cook's half-brother has been ordered to pay $12 million in restitution after he was convicted of embezzling millions of dollars from the comedian. Darryl McCauley, who worked as the funnyman's business manager for almost five years, was arrested in Massachusetts in December 2008, accused of stealing from Cook by forging a cheque to himself.
In October he was sentenced to between five and six years in prison for larceny, forgery and embezzlement. His wife, Erica McCauley, was also sentenced for up to three years behind bars.
Now, the Massachusetts attorney general's office has ordered McCauley to repay the huge amount stolen from Cook, according to a spokesperson for attorney general Martha Coakley.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier