Half-Brother Ordered to Return Dane Cook's Money
Dane Cook's half-brother has been ordered to pay $12 million in restitution after he was convicted of embezzling millions of dollars from the comedian. Darryl McCauley, who worked as the funnyman's business manager for almost five years, was arrested in Massachusetts in December 2008, accused of stealing from Cook by forging a cheque to himself.
In October he was sentenced to between five and six years in prison for larceny, forgery and embezzlement. His wife, Erica McCauley, was also sentenced for up to three years behind bars.
Now, the Massachusetts attorney general's office has ordered McCauley to repay the huge amount stolen from Cook, according to a spokesperson for attorney general Martha Coakley.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves