Half-Brother Ordered to Return Dane Cook's Money
Dane Cook's half-brother has been ordered to pay $12 million in restitution after he was convicted of embezzling millions of dollars from the comedian. Darryl McCauley, who worked as the funnyman's business manager for almost five years, was arrested in Massachusetts in December 2008, accused of stealing from Cook by forging a cheque to himself.
In October he was sentenced to between five and six years in prison for larceny, forgery and embezzlement. His wife, Erica McCauley, was also sentenced for up to three years behind bars.
Now, the Massachusetts attorney general's office has ordered McCauley to repay the huge amount stolen from Cook, according to a spokesperson for attorney general Martha Coakley.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival