Half-Brother Ordered to Return Dane Cook's Money
Dane Cook's half-brother has been ordered to pay $12 million in restitution after he was convicted of embezzling millions of dollars from the comedian. Darryl McCauley, who worked as the funnyman's business manager for almost five years, was arrested in Massachusetts in December 2008, accused of stealing from Cook by forging a cheque to himself.
In October he was sentenced to between five and six years in prison for larceny, forgery and embezzlement. His wife, Erica McCauley, was also sentenced for up to three years behind bars.
Now, the Massachusetts attorney general's office has ordered McCauley to repay the huge amount stolen from Cook, according to a spokesperson for attorney general Martha Coakley.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna