Fergie Seeks Advice From Therapist to Make Business Decision
Black Eyed Peas star Fergie aka Stacy Ferguson asks her therapist to listen in on her important conference calls - because she gets so overwhelmed when finalizing business deals. The singer struggles to make decisions when it comes to the hip-hop group's endorsement contracts, admitting she lacks the business sense of her bandmate will.i.am.
She relies on a "support team" including her parents and personal counselor to help her navigate negotiations - because she's too "impulsive" to be a good businesswoman. Fergie tells Billboard.com, "The business side of it? That's not my cup of tea. Will's great at it. He thrives on it. It's just not my personality. I want to get straight to the art. The other part of it? I have my business team explain it to me. I actually have conference calls where I have my mom and dad on the phone, my accountant, my lawyer... Once in a while, I even have my therapist on these calls."
"I'm not kidding. Because there's so much smoke... I'm very cut to the chase; that's my personality. I don't like to speak in circles... So my therapist listens in. Because it's very important to make informed decisions. I can be very impulsive, which is great as an artist but not as a businesswoman. So I have to slow down and surround myself with a great support team."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung