Probation of 'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Revoked
Troubled teenage reality star Alexis Neiers was jailed on Friday, December 3 after a judge revoked her probation following her arrest for heroin possession. The 19 year old, who starred in U.S. TV series "Pretty Wild", was on probation after pleading no contest to a count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's home last year.
She was freed from jail in July after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang, which targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. But Neiers was taken into custody by Los Angeles police on Wednesday, December 1 after failing to check in for probation. Cops reportedly found her in possession of black tar heroin and a fake identity card.
And she was thrown behind bars on Friday after a judge ruled she be held without bail pending a hearing next week. Her lawyer, Michael Nasatir, insists Neiers doesn't deserve jail and is urging the judge to send her to rehab instead.
He tells TMZ.com, "(Alexis) is a young woman with a drug problem and she needs treatment. This is her first offense. Let's get her some recovery rather than incarceration."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police