Probation of 'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Revoked
Troubled teenage reality star Alexis Neiers was jailed on Friday, December 3 after a judge revoked her probation following her arrest for heroin possession. The 19 year old, who starred in U.S. TV series "Pretty Wild", was on probation after pleading no contest to a count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's home last year.
She was freed from jail in July after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang, which targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. But Neiers was taken into custody by Los Angeles police on Wednesday, December 1 after failing to check in for probation. Cops reportedly found her in possession of black tar heroin and a fake identity card.
And she was thrown behind bars on Friday after a judge ruled she be held without bail pending a hearing next week. Her lawyer, Michael Nasatir, insists Neiers doesn't deserve jail and is urging the judge to send her to rehab instead.
He tells TMZ.com, "(Alexis) is a young woman with a drug problem and she needs treatment. This is her first offense. Let's get her some recovery rather than incarceration."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur