Probation of 'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Revoked
Troubled teenage reality star Alexis Neiers was jailed on Friday, December 3 after a judge revoked her probation following her arrest for heroin possession. The 19 year old, who starred in U.S. TV series "Pretty Wild", was on probation after pleading no contest to a count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's home last year.
She was freed from jail in July after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang, which targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. But Neiers was taken into custody by Los Angeles police on Wednesday, December 1 after failing to check in for probation. Cops reportedly found her in possession of black tar heroin and a fake identity card.
And she was thrown behind bars on Friday after a judge ruled she be held without bail pending a hearing next week. Her lawyer, Michael Nasatir, insists Neiers doesn't deserve jail and is urging the judge to send her to rehab instead.
He tells TMZ.com, "(Alexis) is a young woman with a drug problem and she needs treatment. This is her first offense. Let's get her some recovery rather than incarceration."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs