Christina Aguilera's New Beau Backs Out of Concert With His Band
Christina Aguilera's new boyfriend pulled out of a concert with his band on Friday, December 3, citing "personal reasons" for canceling the appearance. Matthew Rutler, who worked as a set assistant on the singer's movie musical "Burlesque", was due to rock out with The Nate Mott Band at a gig in Los Angeles, but he bowed out of the show on Wednesday, December 1.
A post on the group's Facebook.com page reads: "Do (sic) to personal reasons Matthew Rutler our guitarist will not be able to perform at Twin Rivers Casino Friday Night." No specific reason was given for Rutler's cancellation, although he was spotted arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday with the pop superstar, reports TMZ.com.
The couple began dating last month after Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'