Christina Aguilera's New Beau Backs Out of Concert With His Band
Christina Aguilera's new boyfriend pulled out of a concert with his band on Friday, December 3, citing "personal reasons" for canceling the appearance. Matthew Rutler, who worked as a set assistant on the singer's movie musical "Burlesque", was due to rock out with The Nate Mott Band at a gig in Los Angeles, but he bowed out of the show on Wednesday, December 1.
A post on the group's Facebook.com page reads: "Do (sic) to personal reasons Matthew Rutler our guitarist will not be able to perform at Twin Rivers Casino Friday Night." No specific reason was given for Rutler's cancellation, although he was spotted arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday with the pop superstar, reports TMZ.com.
The couple began dating last month after Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack