Christina Aguilera's New Beau Backs Out of Concert With His Band
Christina Aguilera's new boyfriend pulled out of a concert with his band on Friday, December 3, citing "personal reasons" for canceling the appearance. Matthew Rutler, who worked as a set assistant on the singer's movie musical "Burlesque", was due to rock out with The Nate Mott Band at a gig in Los Angeles, but he bowed out of the show on Wednesday, December 1.
A post on the group's Facebook.com page reads: "Do (sic) to personal reasons Matthew Rutler our guitarist will not be able to perform at Twin Rivers Casino Friday Night." No specific reason was given for Rutler's cancellation, although he was spotted arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday with the pop superstar, reports TMZ.com.
The couple began dating last month after Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video