Christina Aguilera's New Beau Backs Out of Concert With His Band
Christina Aguilera's new boyfriend pulled out of a concert with his band on Friday, December 3, citing "personal reasons" for canceling the appearance. Matthew Rutler, who worked as a set assistant on the singer's movie musical "Burlesque", was due to rock out with The Nate Mott Band at a gig in Los Angeles, but he bowed out of the show on Wednesday, December 1.
A post on the group's Facebook.com page reads: "Do (sic) to personal reasons Matthew Rutler our guitarist will not be able to perform at Twin Rivers Casino Friday Night." No specific reason was given for Rutler's cancellation, although he was spotted arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday with the pop superstar, reports TMZ.com.
The couple began dating last month after Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding